Chapter 1

351 words
Y/n POV

When he found out He got angry, he just go fast into the living room to her, I just sit in my room.

And did I mention yoongi had taken my phone where the photo is on.

"what is this Alex" I hear yoongi yell
"uhm i-i can explain" Alex said
"I don't want your explanation, we're done Alex" she just go out of the house without saying or even looking back.

After Alex was gone yoongi goes back into my room, and hugs me tight.

"I'm so sorry yoongi appa" I said
"it's not your fault y/n, it was Alex that cheated" he said still hugging me tight.
"but I was the one telling you"
"that doesn't mean that it is your fault" he left the hug and looked in my eyes.

"I love you like if you were my own I would never blame you for it because it wasn't your fault" he said
"I love you too yoongi appa" I said
"I'm going to make some food" then he left my room.

Yoongi's POV (finally yoongi's POV again)

While I was cooking I got a text from jin.

Jin:heyy yoongi his are you and y/n doing??
Yoongi: hey we are doing great you??
Jin: good can the others and me come over??
Yoongi:yeah of course jin hyung do you guy wanna eat dinner with us??
Jin: oki and yes
Yoongi: see ya then.

Then I go back to cooking.

Y/n's POV

Yoongi told me the boys were coming so I choose to change clothes.

Then I heard a knock on the front doorSo I go out of my room into the hallway to open the door, when I opened the door I saw they boys I let them in then go into the living room

So I go out of my room into the hallway to open the door, when I opened the door I saw they boys I let them in then go into the living room.

I sat on a the sofa then hoseok came over to me.

"hii y/n" he said then hugged me while the others talked with yoongi, then yoongi told us that dinner was ready.

Se all sat at the table and begin eating.

___________________________
This is the first part of adopted by yoongi book 2 hope you liked it and should I start a youtube channel and if you want me to have a youtube channel what videos should I make??