Part 27 : The Diamond Castle

Narrator : Previously on Christa's Twins !!!

Carla : ( smiles ) perfect a wonderful opportunity.

Shin : So when is she going to make her move ?

Carla : You know you are very impatient when it comes to being ruler. Do you realize that ?

Yui : ( hears a sudden thud ) Hmmm. AHHHH.

Boys : YUI. ( runs to her room )

Door opens

Danielle : ( holds a sword )

Subaru : ( guards Yui ) I KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO BRING YOU HERE. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY LITTLE SISTER ?

Danielle : !

Brothers : What's going on in here ?

Karlheinz : !

Carla : Hello My Lord. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep ?

Yui : ! ( gasp ) OH NO. NOOOO. ( runs back to the castle )

Fire emerges

Yui : ( cries ) FATHER. SUBARU. SHU. REIJI. TRIPLETS. ( hears laughter ) !

Carla : Seems you're a long way from home Princess ?

Yui : WHY ? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU ?

Shin : ( laughs ) What are you going to do about it Cry ?

Yui : ( rubs the globe )

Light shines

Shin : Gnn. I'll get you next time princess. Count on it. ( groans and faints )

Danielle : ( hugs Yui )

Carriage : ( gallops )

Yui : Enough is Enough.

Story Continuing

Yui : ( angry look )

Danielle : Yui-San why are those boys so mean ? Did you and your brothers and father do something wrong to them ?

Yui : ! ( sighs and calms down ) The Tsukinami Brothers have an evil Cousin named Cordelia. That woman is the mother to my Half Triplet Brothers. Laito. Kanato and Ayato. Her and her Cousins are 1st Blood Vampires. The eldest cousin is the King of all the First Blood Vampires. And because of the Triplets being forced to do things they didn't want and for what their mother did to them for 17 years they decided to kill Cordelia. But before burning their mother as revenge for what she did to them when she was laying their dying. My uncle cut her heart out placed it inside of me. After my brothers stopped her from taking me over completely the Tsukinami Brothers found out that Cordelia was the last remaining blood line in their family.

Danielle : ( gasp )

Yui : If I never had her heart in my body. We wouldn't have to deal with them at all. However sealing them away should be able to help. I just hope that they won't attack our new castle once we get their.

Danielle : Maybe security cameras might help. Or try putting some Alarms in your castle ?

Yui : ( angry look )

Danielle : ! ( hugs Yui )

Yui's POV : I didn't understand why the Tsukinami Brothers wanted to kill us at first. But now I think it's because that they wanted absolute power of us and the vampires and to make my father suffer the same pain that he put them through. To make things safe for us I'll need to gather some reinforcements especially for me.