number one-half

okay since i just made this book i have no requests yet so this is for my friend cassidy and michael bc they're too cute aw this is gonna be so awkward writing this ahaha this was a long note sorry onto the imagine

>-<->-<

BIRTHDAY FUN

"Time for presents!" Cassidy's mum shouts.

"Ugh, mom, not with everyone here," Cassidy buries her face into her hands. "You're embarrassing me."

Before she could say anything else, Michael wraps his arms around her from behind and whispers something into her ear that makes her straighten up immediately.

"Yay, presents!" She screams suddenly excited and runs into the room filled with gifts.

Soon the rest follow behind; Michael, Calum, Luke and Juliana, then Ashton.

"What did Michael say to her?" Juliana whispers to Luke and he just shakes his head.

"I have no idea."

"Which one first?" Cassidy asks and Ashton immediately starts bouncing in his seat.

"Ooh! Ooh! That one! The one with the blue stripes!"

Hesitantly, Cassidy picks it up and starts unwrapping it.

She gasps, "I love you!" Then runs to Ashton and hugs him.

"Ouch," Michael pouts but nobody pays attention to him.

"What did you get?" Juliana asks.

"All Time Low wristbands and a bunch of dance stuff. Thank you Ash." She hugs him once more before going back up to the front of the room.

"Mine next!" Calum smiles and hands her a tiny box wrapped in red paper.

"What is it?" Luke asks, wrapping his arms tighter around Juliana and resting his head in her shoulder.

"Aww, it's beautiful Cal." Cassidy smiles then holds up the bracelet. "It has all the flags of the teams I've used when I beat him on FIFA."

They laugh.

"Shh, you weren't supposed to tell them the part about beating me!" Calum pouts.

"That's a lot of flags.." Ashton smirks and Calum tackles him.

"Shut up!"

"Stop wasting time guys, we don't have all night." Juliana reminds them.

"We do, actually." Michael winks to Cassidy and she blushes.

Juliana smirks at Michael, letting him know that she saw him wink. His eyes go wide. "Mine next!"

Cassidy reaches for Juliana's; the largest box of them all. She opens it quickly to find a huge load of Fall Out Boy and Green Day items including t-shirts, wristbands, albums, stickers, and gift cards to Hot Topic. "Oh my god."

Juliana asks, "Do you like it?"

"This is awesome!" Cassidy shouts and runs over to Juliana to give her a huge hug.

Juliana laughs, "You're welcome! It's from Luke too."

"Yeah. I almost thought that Juliana was going to take all the credit." Luke giggles when Cassidy hugs and thanks him as well.

After all the presents were opened, not including Michael's gift though, the six teenagers sat in the basement and watched Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 on Netflix.

At around midnight, everyone left except Michael. As soon as the others left, Cassidy and Michael immediately clashed their lips in a heated make out session. "This... Is... Only part... Of my... Birthday present... For you..." Michael manages to speak out during their breaks for air. Cassidy nods and smiles, bringing their lips together once more.

-

shall i continue? this wasn't very smutty but i've had this draft forever and couldn't publish it until now because i forgot my password... oops haha. comment if you want me to actually continue with the sex or not.