"👑Meeting Royalty👑" 3

Thingy above has noting to do with the story. I just that crazy fi put that there😂😵
Please enjoy and keep reading💖😄

My facial expression drop when he point at me.

"Sorry, but I'm not selling him right now, I was just going to have fun with him." The boss said rubbing my thighs again.

"My master said that he'll pay you any amount you want." The butler explained.

"Why didn't you say that first." The boss said happily.

I'm being sold again. Well that was expected.

"How much would you like." The butler asked pulling out a cheque book.

"One hundred thousand dollars." The boss replyed

The butler then wrote the cheque and handed it to him then he grabed my hand pulling me off the table.

"The master said that I could of paid one hundred million, but one hundred thousand works too." The butler said as we walk through the door.

Wow! I feel so expensive right now..............sarcasm.

We then exit the building to see a jet black lemo parked there waiting.

The butler open the door so I could get in and right afterwards he got in and we drove of.

One word 'FANCY'.

The butler and I both sat by a window with a big space between usn both of looking through the window that even trying to make conversation(well him not try to make conversation, well its not like I talk so) this place is beautiful, so far all the houses were mansions or big family size house. Everything was pefect from the trees to the grass.

I then started to feel cold and shiver run down my spine because of the air conditioning.

Suddenly a black thing was drop on my head and I couldn't see. I then hurried and pulled it of to find out that it was suit jacket and I looked over at the butler to see that it was his.

"Aren't you cold put it on." He said with a kind voice. I just nodded and put on the jacket.

We finally arrived in front of a gigantic, humongous, enormous, huge(I'm running out of words here) white building, my jaw feel literally I had to pick that shit back up and snap oy back in.

"This way." The butler said making me run behind him. This guy is walking pretty fast and my short legs could keep up while walking so I had to run(these are the times that I wish I was tall).

The butler suddenly stop causing me to bump into him.

He then tap on the door then went in with out waiting for and answer, I just follow behind him.

There in front of me sat a greek god. He has platinum colored hair that looked perfect on his head with light blue eyes that looks like it is glowing, he had honey brown skin and his jaw line looked on real(like if you saw it in a picture you won't believe it) he has a muscular body that wasn't too big or too small it was just perfect.

He was wearing a black suit, the suit look better because he was wearing it.

"Your highness I brought the boy you wanted." The butler said. The greek god finally looked up from what he was doing. He looked directly at me and that made me blush like a maniac and my heart gelt like it wanted to stop.

"You may leave Philip." The greek god said not even looking away from me, his voice was magical. With that the butler bowed and walk through the door.

Sorry it's short.
Love you guys💖😍😘