Chapter 2

Ariele's POV 

I woke up to my alarm playing August Alsina. That was my baby! Surprisingly I felt better than last night except now I had a major headache. After taking a Tylenol I went to take a shower. I had August Alsina's Testimony Album playing through my beats by Dre pill. After singing to a few songs I finished washing up and got out. I did my normal routine which was simply brush my teeth and put on mascara/eye liner. I was too excited about this party tonight. Nothing could ruin my mood and I mean NOBODY not even that hoe Nautica! I finished getting ready when my phone rang. I looked to see it was Bri.

Bri'asia's POV

Hey y'all ima introduce my self! My name is Bri'asia Johnson. I am 18 years old. I'm mixed with black and native american, I'm 50/50. I have hazel eyes although they change often. I have brown hair that comes down to my mid back. I live with my mom and dad who are on they're breaking point. My dad is always getting drunk and its not a secret that he's been cheating on my mom for some while. I really can't stand men anymore.....putting us females through all of the hurt. My mom always cries but of course when i ask her whats wrong and if she wants to talk about it, she shrugs it off like it's nothing.

I was on the verge of tears and i really needed to talk to Ari. I knew i would see her at school but i didn't wanna talk to her about it there. I called her and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hey Bri." she said.

"Hey.''

"Nope, who the hell did it? I will beat they ass!'' She said making me laugh a little.

"It's just i think my parents are really done for good this time. They were arguing and i heard them talking about getting the papers signed later......." I instantly started crying. I truly loved my dad its just i wish he wouldn't do the things he did to cause my mother so much hurt.

"Stop crying boo! I'm almost done getting ready I'm gonna come pick you up okay?"

"Okay...thanks Ari."

We hung up it was 6:00 so she must be feeling really good if she getting up so early....especially for school. Ari isn't really the morning type so it surprised me. I went to my room to take a quick shower. After I felt like i was all clean i got out and put on my robe. Going into my closet i picked out some ripped up jeans with a black crop top, i went to my shoes and was deciding on my Bred 11's or my red vans when the door bell rang. I went downstairs opening the door and i saw Ari. She pulled me into a hug and i instantly started crying.

"Stop crying okay?" i nodded making her smile. "Let's go cause i wanna do your make up!'' she said making me laugh. I went upstairs and she waited for me to get dressed. She came upstairs when i told her i was finished.

"Should i wear my Breds or my Vans?'' I asked.

"Hmm........Vans! Be girly today." I laughed and she started my make up. She simply put black eye liner and black mascara on me, she then put red lipstick on me. She used her curling wand to do a few curls in my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked to good! 

"Thanks best friend!!!" I said. I wasn't even thinking about the whole situation with my parents. I was looking forward to later on tonight. We walked outside and got in her car. This girl had a black 2015 ford mustang convertible. She was soo OBSESSED with anything that had the word Mustang or Convertible. I laughed at that thought and she looked at me weird. I guess she just shrugged it off because she didn't say anything.

She gave me a CD and told me to put it in. I looked at the case and of course it was August Alsina's Testimony Deluxe Album. As soon as it came on she started singing every word.. this girl is obsessed! It was 6: 50 when we finally pulled up to school. We got out and walked to our lockers. When we walked in Nautica and her friends was mugging us. I guess Ari saw it too cus she bust out laughing.