( preview)

You knew that love was one of your struggles in life, despite that the fact that it has been treating you like shit. Well, that changed when she came to your life.

Elsa...

She was the perfect woman of your dreams, She was beautiful, graceful and kind. You absolutely admired her and everything she did but there was only one problem...

She was an animated character. You hated it. Why can't you love someone that is real and that you can hold and kiss? Thing is, your family doesn't know about this weird secret. It's better if you keep it to yourself.

Then again, you were still in school so chances of you and Elsa being together were so small.

You were about to be a senior, You couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole they call school. You were surprised to be only one year away from graduating, Algebra was your weakest subject, and with some time, you managed to learn it like a pro. You even won the most improved award. You were so proud. The bad part is that Elsa was the only reason you were making bad grades. So you were going to try your hardest for the last time.
-
School had just finished, You ran out the door like crazy, Thanking the gods that it was over.

You walked to the parking lot and seconds later, you found your car. Getting in, you saw a picture of Elsa just laying there on the passenger seat. You sighed, " They just don't get it...". You drove off to your house.
-
Once you arrived at your house. Loud chaos was happening everywhere. Your siblings fighting over a stupid toy, your mother on the phone and your hung over father on the couch. You went to your room.

You laid on your bed and looked at the ceiling, " My life is a pure mess".

" I can surely change that for you". A familiar voice said. You sat up quickly and looked everywhere.

You started freaking out, " alright... who's there"?!

The voice came from your frozen poster.

You bit your lip, " that's new...".
-
(( this is not a chapter but an idea of what the story is going to be about. Hope you like it!

I think it's pretty shitty 😭😂