Chapter 1

It's been a week since you heard her voice. You couldn't get it out of your head, it was like a fly that wouldn't stop annoying you. Being at school was the least favorite part of this useless day. Yet, here you were, drowning in your own misery. You were about to step into another thought until someone snapped you out of lala land. You stopped walking down the hallway and turned around.

It was your best friend, Sierra.
You looked up at her, " Yeah"? She jumped up and down, " You won't believe who invited us to the biggest party of the school year"!

" who"? You asked. She grinned, " Matias! This Saturday at his place, what do you say, you wanna come"?! You shrugged, " sure! I mean I haven't been to anything eventful these past few days". She nodded, " great, see ya later"! Sierra gave you a pat on the back, before taking off to her next class. You went to the bathroom before class started since the teachers think that your business should've been done before.

As soon as you went in,  you felt a cool breeze hit your face. You ignored it, thinking it was just the AC. Walking out the stall, you heard heels, shit,  it was probably a teacher. You washed your hands quickly and took off. Going to class, you felt someone breathing against your neck. You got the chills, you ran as fast you could to your destination.
-
School ended, you almost cried tears of joy.
You were ready to go home and sleep. You exited the building and went to your car.
You put your bag in the passenger side, then out of nowhere, you hear a knock on the car window, you jumped in fear.

" Hey, loser, I need a ride"! Sierra said, laughing. You nodded, as you tossed your bag in the back. You gave her a pout, " you scared the crap out of me"! She giggled, " sorry about that".

On the way to Sierra's house, you turned on the radio, it was a love song, gross... but it was sierras favorite song, just a few stops and turns and she'll be gone.

You took a turn around her street, then you saw her... Elsa... walking across the street, you freaked out and lost control of the car, you and your friend screamed, you stepped on the brakes, hard. You were shaking uncontrollably, " did you fucking see that"!?

Sierra furrowed her eyebrows, " I didn't see anything... what the heck did you see that almost made us die". You buried your face in your hands, " I saw Elsa... I see her everywhere, I don't know what's happening"! She raised an eyebrow, " what do you mean"?

You sighed, " about a week ago, i heard her voice, you're probably thinking: " oh it must've been in her head". And it wasn't, I heard it come from my poster, and I felt very uncomfortable at that point on, I sleep in the living room now... today, I could've sworn she was following me at school, first, I hear heels across the while I'm shitting my pants off in the bathroom. Then, on my way to class, I think she was walking behind me...I'm just so done with this day".

Sierra cleared her throat, " Y/N, before you start rambling on, let me just say... of course it's all in your head, there's no way in a tiny rats ass, that Elsa alive and walking on this very earth".

" is that so". You froze as that voice came from the back seat, you slowly turned...
It was Elsa.. it was truly her.... she smiled, " it's a pleasure, isn't it"?

Sierra's jaw hung open, " well, my house is another few houses but I can walk from here, see ya"! She got off the car and ran off like a manic. You looked back at the blonde that was sitting in behind you, well, once was...

Where did she go?!

You bit your lip, " ah shit....". You felt cold air  around your hand, " here we go again".
-
OMG THIS STORY IS ALIVE AND WILL LIVE!

I'm sorry if I updated so late, I was so busy at work and other stuff. But please, I'd be happy to see if you guys liked this chapter or not...

Love, Bella 💕