a threesome?!

You woke up from your nap to see ethan fell back asleep too you go dowinstairs to cook some breakfast ot had seemed to be that you were a little loud while walking downstairs and you woke ethan up he came downstairs after you and asks what your doing his voice still husky it was so sexy but you payed no attention to it you respond with "about to make some breakfast" he smiles and says "ok . but is it ok if my brother grayson comes over to shoot a youtube video we cant go without a video" you reapond with "yeah sure when is he coming?" Ethan says "soon" then walks back upstairs to get ready for the day you turn back and start cooking you made pancakes ethans favorite as soon as they were done you screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" ethan comes running down stairs almost falling because he knew you made pancakes you giggle and hand him his plate. (Skip to Grayson at the house) you hear the doorbell ring and you also hear ethan yell "Y/N CAN YOU GET THAT ITS GRAYSON" you go open the door to see grayson hes never met you before you greet him with "goodmorning its nice to meet you" he says "it's nice to meet you too" while looking you up and down seductively you felt a little uncomfortable bc you just got with his brother so you call ethan to come downstairs "ETHAN COME DOWNSTAIRS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? MILKING COWS !!!" You yell sarcastically grayson laughs😂 ethan comes running downstairs amd sees how Grayson is looking at you and ethan was always a protective friend but since he hooked up with you he got even more protective ethan says "bro why are you looking at her stop!!!" you smile bc you liked when he was protective grayson responds with "how could i not" while smirking at you "ethan says bro shes mine" Grayson acted surprised bc when E said that G thought you were ethans girlfriend you say "correction i slept with you im not yours but you were still really good in bed and really cute ...love you" graysons mouth dropped and said to ethan "bro you hit that ! Nice job" they high five eachother and you laugh at what grayson had said but then he says "can i hit it" you wernt that surprised he said that bc he was looking at you very seductively you said "but i just hooked up with your brother" grayson says "so what let's have a threesome you guys down???" You ask ethan "hes the freaky twin isnt he " he nods his head yes you say "well if ethans down im down" ethan shrugs is shoulders in a why not type of way and they both start looking at you very seductively you say "wait right now" they say "yes babygirl" you decided to joke around a little and you made a run for it up the stairs to your room they chase you up and as soon as they get up to your room etham says "youve been a naughty girl" Grayson follows with "and naughty girls get punished" you were really turned on grayson says "isnt that right princess?" You say "yes daddy im sorry" ethan says "sorrys not gonna cut it " they walk over to you and grayson starts to rip you clothes off ethan says to grayson "do you still have our tools in the car" gray says "ya go get them ill keep her wet for us" ethan runs out to the car you didnt know what they meant by tools but soon did when ethan came back with a whip,rope,and handcuffs you get kind of scared and back up from them grayson pulls you back closer to him and he says "you brought this upon your self babygirl" "now say down" you obey and lay down grayson handcuffs your hands to the bed frame and leaves your legs untied graysom gets up and gets onto the bed and heads down to your pussy you were wet af and he said "who makes you this wet" you say "you do daddy" he starts to eat you out very fast you start to squirm around and moan like crazy you look over to see ethan jerking off but you wanted to help him so you opened your mouth signaling you want to suck him he walks over to you and put his 8inch into your mouth he started to choke you and you started to gag he smiles and takes it out so you can breathe while he sticks it back in your mouth and you start bobing your head . grayson eating you out felt so good that you couldnt help but moan ... You moaned while sucking ethans dick which made a vibration go through out his dick you started to feel him twitch in your mouth so you hum and it drives him over the edge and he cums all over your face but they wernt done yet Grayson got up from eating you out and started to take his clothes off he walked over to you and with no hesitation made you suck him ethan gets on the bed and you were so focused on sucking gray u didnt see ethan about to put it in without hesitation ethan slams into you making you scream you go back to sucking grayson while ethan is thrusting in and out of you hard and fast you were about to reach you high so you say im about to cum !!! But then ethan takes out and switches places with grayson graysons dick was a little bigger than ethans so you had to prepare yourself he slams into you fucking you way harder than ethan you were sucking ethan and he pulled out of your mouth and started to jerk off watching you and gray,gray was fuckinh you so hard you couldnt help but scream in pleasure ethan had already came and gray was about to reach his high grayson pulles out and came onto your stomach you didnt cum yet and grayson and ethan started to walk you you yell "what about me " they both say "thats your punishment" you whine ...they left you tied handcuffed to the bed so you couldnt pleasure your self ...they left you therw for 20mins then came back with pizza you said "YOU GOT PIZZA" and they un did you and you guys had a night pizza and movie night (sorry i couldnt think of a ending)