Blue X Dust (Fluff)

Ok, just to let everyone know this is not a full story, it is just a mini fanfic, but I hope you like it!~♡
(P.s I am a very dirty sinner so pls dont judge😅)

Friday, 6:45 pm

Authors P.O.V:
It was Friday evening, Dust had just come back from his mates house. He had a busy week and was gonna take every opportunity to get some time alone, or so he thought. Dust walked to the kitchen to grab a snack when his phone bleeped. It was Blue! Dust immediately, ran to the couch to see the text, snacks can wait, Blue is ALWAYS first. The text read: Hey Dust! Papy is out so wanna hang and stuff?
Dust's face lit up and he quickly texted back: Sure! I will be there in 10😘. He internally screamed with excitement and happiness, he never really spent much time with Blue so it would be nice, also, if you couldn't tell, he had a big crush on him for a while.

Dust P.O.V:
Omg! Finally, I get to spend some time with my sweet blue!well he will be mine soon...Anyway, better start getting ready to go.

Blue P.O.V:
Yay! It's nice for Dust to come over, I missed him over the week, and maybe I will actually get a chance to tell him my magnificent feelings! Since he is coming in ten, I should change, hmm...what to wear?....

Authors P.O.V:
Blueberry chose a light blue t-shirt and a brown pair of shorts that lay just above the knee. He smiled and posed in the mirror, trying to do a smexy smile, but failed miserably.
Meanwhile on the way to his house Dust whistled to himself quietly, embracing the wonderful thoughts of him and Blue. After about 5 minutes, he found himself on the estate where his soon to be boyfriend lives (in this one, different au sanses live in their own houses).                         

(Short time skip, brought to you by a very impatient blueberry~)

Blue: Omg! Omg! Here he comes! Wow, he is even more handsome than I remember, not that he wasn't extremely handsome before!❤

Authors P.O.V:
Dust gulped in an adrenaline rush and walked up to Blue's front door, his hand shook a bit but he knocked, not sure if it was loud enough he knocked again, but in doing so, the door swung open and he saw a smol skele with the face of a marshmallow standing in the doorway. Blue Hugged Dust tightly and pulled him inside, telling how much he missed him and how the house was coming along ( Blue and Papyrus had just moved there). Dust smiled and followed the conversation carefully.
(Time skip~)

Authors P.O.V:
Blue headed over to his room and invited Dust in with a welcoming smile, and a bit of blush. Dust smirked at him and entered. They talked about Blue's action toys and cool room for a few minutes, but soon it became pretty awkward.

Dust P.O.V:
Hey Blue? There is something important that I need to tell you, a-and, I really mean it ok?

Blue P.O.V:
Ok! What is you need to tell me? I'm all ears!

Authors P.O.V:
A list blue hue rested upon Blue's face as he smiled in wonder to what dust wanted to ask him. He was secretly hoping that he would confess to him... Dust gave a deep breath and looked deep into Blue's star shaped eyes. A sheet of purple smothering his cheeks.

Dust P.O.V:
Ok... I just wanted to say that...that...THAT I LOVE YOU!...I've always loved you... and I hope you feel the same way but if not tha-

Blue P.O.V:
YES! YES! FINALLY!!...Dusty you don't know hoe long I have been waiting for me to tell you or you to say that! I could never bring myself to say it but I'm glad, because you the words straight out of my mouth!!

Authors P.O.V:
Blue squeezed Dust's torso and buried his face in his jacket. Dust mentally danced in relief and Joy, he was now together with his love and that made home the happiest person in the world! Without breaking the hug, Dust lifted up Blue's chin and kissed him deep on the lips/teeth (?). Surprised but not scared, Blue kissed back, and finding another tounges in his mouth. For minutes they kissed, until Blue broke the kiss, both of them breathless and tired, they layer down on the bed and drifted into a sweet sleep.
Love you blue.....

Love you to dusty.....

Fin~
Wow! That was fun, anyway hope you liked and enjoyed this first fanfic, many more to come but I shall now start the next one!