Untitled Part 1

Lovino slowly walked down the snowy streets, he needed to get out of his house. His younger brothers were getting on his last nerve and he was beyond the point of being feed up with them. "Damn idioti [1], they can't shut their damned mouths for even one minute!" He cursed under his breath. He loved his brothers, he just had a...funny way of showing it.

He continued to brood while he walked, the chilled morning air bit at his tanned skin. "Why couldn't they grow up? They sometimes are worse to live with than Antonio!" He grumbled, speeding his walk.

***********

Around the same time a young lady was working hard at a café. This young lady was you (Shocking, right >"< ). You didn't hate your job, but you didn't like it. You hated your coworkers, even though there was only a few of them. Everyday they would try their hardest to make every day a hell for you, mostly making fun of you for not being as fluent as them in Italian. Your boss, Giovanni Ricco, on the other hand cared about you deeply, after all you reminded him of his daughter. He took you in under his wing after he found out you were poor and studying abroad in Italy.

"(Name)!!" A familiar bellowing voice called from inside the kitchen. You bolted out of the storage room to find the slightly cubby Giovanni angrily rushing about.

"Do you need something," You asked the short little man as you adjusted your uniformed black apron.

"(Name), cara [2]! I need you to be a waitress today, Angelita called in sick so we're short on staff." He announced through shortened breaths, you nod reluctantly in agreement. "I hate to do this to you, but if you need help I'm sure the costumers will be kind enough to help you. Grazie, (name), this means a lot." He said patting you on the back with his tubby olive hand.

You smile as he walked away, letting out a sigh, you had a hard time waiting on people. You were shy at work, something you thought you would have grown out of, but sadly didn't. Grabbing a notebook from the little holder near the door you took a huge breath before entering the rest of the café.

It was pretty empty for this time of day, there was only five people and all had their orders already. You smile, Giovanni was an impressive man, he could do so many things at once. Well expect sometimes forgetting to fill the sweets rack. Which, to a relief to you, he remembered today, having it stoked full of cakes (torte) and other breaded sweets. You relaxed and decided to ask the customers if they needed anything else but before you could a very strange man walked in, a long brown curl stuck off of his otherwise flawless hair.

You waited until he settled before walking over. You stood there for a few seconds before he spits out with his very beautiful accent. "Ragazza [3], is there something you want? I will call for you if I need you..." He paused as he looked up to you, amber eyes locked with your (E/C) ones. He blushed slightly before he averting his eyes to the menu that Giovanni had you write out on the chalkboard.

This could be the best day of my life, suddenly it all just felt so right.

I barely know your name, but somehow you have changed the way I see my life forever.

Seeing you has opened up my mind and meeting you has taken me through time.

I'll say it all so fast, my life in just a glance and I'm loving how it feels.

Lovino looked back at you as you walked away and cursed to himself under his breath. He never acted that way to women! He was always kind to them, unless they were rude to him first. He watched you converse with the other patrons, you were beautiful, more beautiful than he first thought. "Why do I have to be so stupid?" He groaned racking a hand through his hair, being careful to miss his curl.