New York With Louis and Eleanor

Part 1

Your bestie Eleanor invited you to spend a day with her and her boyfriend, Louis. For the day, you wear a short Superman shirt with blue jeans and gold heels while putting your hair in a half-braid.

After you get dressed, Eleanor sends a text saying, "Come out, I'm outside" You look outside your window to see Eleanor in her car with Louis driving. You run outside with your purse and phone out of the house. You wave to Eleanor and Louis while you climb into the backseat. " Hey (your name), ready to go to New York?" Louis says while he puts his foot on the pedal and starts driving. You nod with a smile.

You, Eleanor, and Louis arrive at New York and are amazed by the sights. "Wow, this place is amazing! Eleanor, have you and Louis been here before?" You ask. Eleanor replies, "Yes actually, Louis and I have been here most times. Mostly because of the One Direction concerts.

All of you get out of the car and start walking around. There were lots of sights to see, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State, everything! A photographer then stopped us to ask if we wanted our faces on the big screen so we said yes,

After the pic, you looked at the pic and it showed you putting a hand heart in front of your eyes with a big smile and Eleanor kissing Louis on the cheek when he smiled. All of you laughed because it was a fun picture that made it to the big screen.

All of you spent 6 hours in New York and it was totally fun. You went shopping with Eleanor through fashion stores, Eleanor got a little time with Louis and you all a picture to remember this day. Suddenly when you try to catch up with them, you accidentally bump into a gorgeous guy who seems lost. You apologize but he apologizes as well. " Well ok, but you seem lost, is there anywhere where you were going?" you ask. He explains how he was sadly roaming the city because his girlfriend dumped him. "omg, i'm so sorry..Wanna hang out with me?" you offer. He gladly accepts and takes your hand. "So what's your name?" You ask. "I'm Mark. What's yours?" he replies with kind blue eyes. "I'm (your name)," you say back when you blush from his blue eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

You lead Mark to a few minutes away from where you can see Louis and Eleanor. From there, you grab your phone and start texting Eleanor.

Eleanor heard a ring from that point she got your text. "C'mon Louis, we gotta get (your name)" Then she took Louis's hand and ran to were you were.

Eleanor and Louis found you, but were confused on the mysterious gorgeous guy standing next to you. "Who's that guy?" Eleanor asked. "This is Mark. I found him somewhere in New York. Poor guy got dumped." you said sadly. "Aww..." they both said. "Well you can totally hang out with us, Mark." Louis said with proud smile.

It was 8:30pm and you've been everywhere around New York with Mark by your side. "Well, we should probably go soon, I have to go to the studio with the boys tomorrow. We're working on our album." Louis says. "But wait! What about Mark? Can we take him home first? You say while begging Louis. Louis sighs and nods. You, Eleanor, and Mark cheer. "So Mark, where do you live?" you ask. Mark points to the apartment two blocks from where you parked. "Ok, it's not that far." Eleanor says with relief.

All of you get to Mark's apartment and about to leave. You kind of feel sad inside because you kind of liked Mark in a cute way. "Or you know what you guys, I'll meet you at the car in a few minutes." you say to Louis and Eleanor.

Louis and Eleanor have gone to the car and it was just you and Mark. "Thank you so much for bringing me back to my house, I appreciate it." Mark then gives you a long yellow tank top with a smiley face. "Here I want you to have this," he keeps talking while you grab the top. "It was my ex-girlfriend's but since you came along, you can keep it. "Wow, thanks. You know you're a really cool guy. Maybe we can hang out some time." You said as you gave him your number. You then were so happy that Mark took your number. Suddenly Louis honked the car to get your attention. Eleanor mouthed, "C'mon, we have to go!" So you said, "Well, I gotta go... see you soon." And suddenly, you softly kissed his cheek and ran to the car. You sat in the backseat smiling and blushing. You actually liked Mark. "Oooh, I see someone blushing... what happened?" Eleanor asked trying to know the gossip. You explained about how Mark gave you the shirt and you gave him your number and kissed him on the cheek. "Aww, she became like me when I met you, Lou.." she says cutely to Louis who is now blushing. You then put on your pink hipster glasses and the New York snapback hat that you bought while shopping with Eleanor and the shirt that Mark gave you. You put your hair in a pony tail and let the windows down. You, Eleanor, and Louis then have a fun road trip back home. The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~