Chapter 1.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I went to the assembly room at the school. Our school is really strange, we get to go to college for free if we pass the last test of high school. Now here we all are in the assembly room, ready to go on to college.

"Okay students, all of you here are the mighty graduates from Spring Day High School." Our principal said.

Everyone in the room cheered wildly. I noticed this dude in a Gucci bandana jumping around wildly like a maniac. Who the hell is this wild Gucci boy?

"You students have much potential in this world, I look forward to seeing you becoming something big in the future."

"Now that everybody is here, let us assign your new roommates." He continued.

He started calling names out. I wanted to be with my friend Park Jimin, who was like a brother to me. I listened to the names being called, wondering who I'd be sharing a room with for the year.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim V Taehyung."

I wonder who Kim V Taehyung is. Is he new? I look around and I see the Gucci boy running towards me. He crashed directly into me and gives me a big hug.

"Jungkook! Such an honor!!!" He exclaimed.
I laughed.
"Are you Kim V Taehyung?" I asked while awkwardly petting his hair.
He flashed me a huge happy grin.
"I'm Kim V Taehyung! But you can call me V!" He said excitely "And if we're really close friends..." He leaned closer to me.
"YOU CAN CALL ME TAETAE!" He suddenly yelled.
"I'll just go with V..." I said. It looks like someone had too much coffee..

V skipped over to the dorms. He seems extremely hyperactive and energetic. This year should be interesting...