Chapter 3.

Jungkook's P.O.V
V just made a scene in front of my other friends that I've known longer than I've been to this school. The popular squad you may call them.

"Who is that boy? Is he an actor? I thought that little meltdown was real!" My friend Go said to me. Go is studying acting too. I usually call her Ara since that's her last name.
"I honestly don't know, Ara." I said. We laughed for a while.
"Well, 'Kookie'....." She giggled.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yes Ara?" I asked.
"I'll see you later, tell that kid that there's tryouts for a play if he's interested in acting.." She said.
"I will, by the way, his name is V." I told her.
"Oh! V! Yeah! That's his name! I already saw his name on the sign up sheet for the play! Anyways, bye Jungkookoo!" And she walked off. I hate it when she calls me that but whatever.

I went into the dorm.
"Jungkook! Are we friends yet?" He asked me.
"I guess so, considering we're roommates." I answered.
He hugged me.
"Yay!" He said.
V then grabbed his phone, the IPhone 8.
"Number?" He beamed at me.
I took his phone and entered my number in.
"I'll call you!" He said excitedly.
My phone started to ring. I answered it.
"Hello!" He said into the phone.
"Hello, this is Jungkook from the town GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I said into the phone.
V fell over from how loud I yelled it and we burst out laughing. This kid is pretty fun to be around once you get to know him a bit.