The Fourth Wheel (S2)

Okay, okay, I get it now. I should really make more blogs these days!  Those words kept ringing on my head, but I'm sorry. Since my exams are coming up, I can't stop studying thanks to my parents. They love me so much that they would make me study. But after those thoughts, I think that they are doing it for the best. I can't really explain the love of my parents, but I am really grateful.

I've had enough, and I think I should go to school early cause I did woke up early. It's a win-win and besides, I have plenty of time to scheme on Naima. Each scare counts! The only thing is that she goes to school very early. And all of us don't know how, but this can be my chance to see her walk to school and rub it in her face. So, as usual, I went to school. But this time, I was running to school making me feel like a crazy person early in the morning rushing straight to school.

I bumped into this Chinese looking guy, and he looked like 3 grades older than me. Though, Naima scared me behind my back. Until she noticed the guy I bumped into, she took my hand and we both ran away.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS? HE'S A MODEL!"

Don't know, don't care, you're welcome Naima. And why should I be interested in some guy? My parents are my backup.

School was normal, but the boys, (Angelo, Alfonso, Gabby) has decided to make a new book called "Spellbound" and I was quite curious about it.

"You'll be in it too. As 'Noemi'" 

I actually kind of like the name "Noemi" since it sounded really cute. But, all's well and end's well, Thanks for reading!