Chapter twenty-six

Chapter Twenty-Six-

Harry's P.O.V

Emma wondered up to the room I was sleeping in and lay down in the bed next to me.

****Several minutes later************

"Hey, is Naomi getting better?" I asked her as she snuggled into my chest.

"I think so, but ya know she's still in a coma so what else is there to say. Apart from that Lou's a wreck." She answered.

"Well I would be if I was in his situation, and it was you lying on that hospital bed in a coma." I said, I would be just like Lou if that was Emma lying in the bed.

"So ya love me then?" Emma asked, she didn't think I loved her?

"Babe, of course I do. Why do you think I begged to be with you when I got you preggers. Because I loved you and I still do." I said, watching Emma's eyes widen. Is she hiding something from me?

"Glad to here it. I love ya too Harry." She was lying, I could tell she was lying. Lying through her teeth.

"Babe. Do you really love me. Your face doesn't show it...." I said, maybe a little to abruptly.

"Haz, course I do. I wouldn't lie to you." She said, but I could sense that she was still lying.

"How bout we go get Henry, I haven't seen him since this morning." Emma said changing the subject.

"Em, don't change the subject. I can tell you don't love me....But I don't wanna split up because of it....What can I do to make ya love me?" I asked her.

"Harry....If you believe I don't love you... And you love me...Then your figure something out." Emma said kissing ma forehead.

"Baby, I'm gunna go to sleep now. I think some rest is overdue." I said, fake yawning.

"Yeah, I will too." Emma said slipping her shoes off.

I took my clothes off (apart from my boxer shorts) and Emma walked out the room.

"Where ya off to?" I asked her.

"Gunna ask Alex if she has some pjs I can borrow, and I'm gunna check if her and Niall are alright. I heard some shouting coming from downstairs." She said walking out the room.

"Ok bye bye." I said turning the tv off and getting under the covers.

Emma's P.O.V

I walked out of the bedroom and headed to Alex and Niall's bedroom. I knocked on the door, the shouting has stopped now though.

"Come in." Niall said.

"Hi, sorry were you asleep?" I asked them.

"No. We just got into bed." Alex replied.

"Is everything ok between you guys? I heard you shouting." I said moving into the room slightly.

"Yep, it's all ok. Is that all ya wanted to know?" Niall said, removing his hand from around Alex's shoulder.

"No, Al can I borrow some pjs?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Hang on a sec, let me just get some for you." Alex said walking over to her cupboard.

"Thanks." I said as she handed me the blue pjs.

"No probs, how's 10 for going to see Nay tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yep that's fine. It's like half 12 now so gotta get some sleep. Night." I said walking out the room.

"Goodnight." Alex and Niall said at the same time which was slightly creepy.