- Military - Part 4 -

after this day, I didn't take any food or drink... maybe sometimes but mostly not. I do everyday push ups to stay fit. I heard a door, they are there again. They were carying someone with them. Wait... dad? "DAD!!!" I screamed. "Dad!" "Dad!!!" I screamed all over again. They put them in the last cell where I can't see him. No no no! Who will lead the rest now?? I hope my brother takes it over. If they didn't have him already to... we are losing this war and that's not good! –normal time- "Time to eat" he screamed. "I don't want anything" i said cold. "Eat!" he screamed again. I just stay sitting in the corner. "Then nothing, you will die here if you don't eat something" I just do nothing... "Good then" he said and went away. "Hey girl, you have to eat" Fenna said. "I don't want anything from them, its war... they could put something in it" I said. "Hmm yeah, but you can not train and eat and drink nothing" she said. "Maybe" I said. I do some push ups to stay fit. "You will take care of her, he of Fenna" I heard. I stood up and stand by my bars. "No Martinus, you are going to take care of her and Marcus, you of Fenna, end of discussion, I'm going crazy from these damn girls" he said. Martinus came to me with my food and drinks again. "Here" he said. "Don't want it" I said and walked back again. "Please" he said. Please? Who says please now? Haha. I just take the water and say "give the bread to her" he nodded and went to Marcus. "For Fenna" he said and gave the bread.