- Military - part 12 -

"How's he?" Mac asked. "Good. He slept well so yeah" I said and walked further. There's something wrong with me... ughh... "Hey, u okay?" Mac asked. "Yeah, I'm good" I said and walked fast away. I went to the river close to our camp. I wash my face and sit down. Pff... "What's happening with you y/n" I whispered to myself. "Hey, we were looking for you" Fenna said. she came sit next to me and laid her arm around my neck. "There's something, and don't say there's nothing" she said. "I miss him... so bad" I said. "Lex?" she asked. I nodded. Tears formed in my eyes. This is the first time I cry in 2 years... I stand up and so did she. (Listen bleachless from Elizabeth Grace) "I have to forget it but it won't work! It's too much! I'm so a strong girl but then this happened! Because of just one... dead... boy" I said and laid my head on her shoulder. "He's not him... I say it again... let the past after you. It happened. 2 years ago. Let it go" she said. "I'm not in love with him!" I said angry. "And yes it is 2 years ago, I know it is the past but what would you do if Marcus now died hu? Go on with your life like nothing happened? Well good job" I said angry. "I'm not together with him" she said. "I know that. But I know you're in love with him. Don't hide it. Everyone sees it just you two have to atmid it to each other! Now go!" I screamed. "Y/n..." "Go!" I screamed again. She nodded and went away. I fell down on the ground... tears streaming down my face. "Ahhhgggg stop!!!" I screamed. These feelings... its war... I have to stay strong! Come in y/n! You can do this! I stand up, wipe my tears away and go back.