Oh Shit..... I Died

"Get the fuck out of the bathroom!" I yell to one of my roommate, Jacob who decided that his hair needs to take him an hour every morning. "I swear to god if you're jerking off in there I will literally slit your throat."

"Some of us actually try to look decent every once and a while," He scoffs as I use a butter knife to unlock the door and move past him to strip and take a shower, he's gay so I honestly don't even care. "You're ass is looking extra flat today."

My eyes hurt from rolling them yet again at his words and I flip him off as he heaves a dramatic sigh and leaves the room muttering profanities under his breath. As soon as he leaves I turn my phone on and begin playing my current favorite song which is the Conor Maynard cover or 'Machika' so my shower can be lit. 

'Mami, Mami, she came to party
Girl, I'm waiting, you can meet me in the lobby
Puerto Rican, she feeling naughty
And I can't wait to put my hands on her body
Like, whoo, make you want to call me Papi
Like, whoo, and you hope I never stopping
Like, whoo (whoo), you know, I can't wait till I get you alone'  

As the chorus plays I get really into the music, moving my hips and singling along and that's when it happens. Some shampoo must have fallen out of my hair because I lose my footing and begin to fall backwards. A sharp pain hits me but it's gone as soon as it came and my eyes start to close as the song comes to an end. 

*******************

"Oh my god Kiley!" What the fuck? Why is Jacob trying to wake me up, "Wake up! Wake up!" I hear a few beeps before he starts talking again, "Hello?.... Yes my roommate.... She fell and hit her head in the shower..... She isn't responsive!..... Ummmm Rockwell apartments on Lane Avenue, number 8..." 

My eyes open and y'all won't even believe how trippy things are getting, like i'm not even in my body? I stand in the doorway of the bathroom as Jacob holds my naked and bloody body, attempting to wake me up and crying loudly. 

"Jake! Jacob..... Hey! What's going on!" I yell trying to get his attention to no avail. The EMT's come rushing in and start to try to revive me whist loading me on a stretcher and taking me out of the room. I stand in there way so that maybe just maybe I could get their attention to tell them I'm fine but they ran right through me. Not past or around but through me. The fuckkkkkk?

Jake leaves with them and that's when realization hits me like a brick wall..... "Oh shit.... I think I died." How the hell am I supposed to tell the group chat?