Chapter 1

"Why do I have to have roommates? I'm a grown woman Ray" I whine at Ray, older brother number one. "Yes, a grown woman and that's exactly why we want them here" Ryan, Ray's twin and older brother number two replies. "What does that mean Ryan? Do you not trust me?" "..." and I was met with silence. "*gasp* like seriously? Just because I didn't let you bug my house and have some software in my computer this is how you retaliate? Unbelievable" yes you heard right, I didn't let them put some bug on my apartment and a spy software in my computer, they thought that I' am hiding something, which is actually true but would you let your family do that to your house? Right? So not cool.

"Its for your own protection Becks. We just wanted to make sure you are going to be fine and that you wouldn't do anything stupid plus in our line of work, we need you safe" Ray justifies. "You just mean dad's job right? Not just your work but more because of who he is" I mumbled. I know I shouldn't hold it against my dad his job but it had been a burden for me. His work required too many sacrifices not just on his end and because we are his family, we also have to sacrifice so many things and freedom is one of that. All I can do really is just sigh at their explanation since this scheme of theirs is a go, that means they must have had the talk with the big man (meaning my dad) and he approved it, not that he would care really.

"So I take big boss approves of this?" I stare at Ryan, usually the weak link between the two. Being born in a spy family has its perks, like knowing how to read people if they were lying or not and beating the hell out of your big brothers. "Affirmative" what? They talked to him? "You talked to him? Like talk to him face to face or just one of those holograms he sends?" My dad is always busy, literally busy with his work. He had given his whole life for his work and if he had to choose I think he would pick it over us, anytime, no doubt and I can't exactly blame his work, they need him but sometimes I recent them, for taking him away from us. "He sent a video this time" Ray sighs, it wasn't new to us that he was always this way, sometimes we even make fun on how my dad communicates with us, sometimes it was through videos, emails, texts, or he sends machines for it, like a hologram attached in his office at the old house and honestly I have not physically seen my dad since I was 15 which was 7 years ago.

"Enough talk about that, when is the ETA for this new roommates and who exactly are they? Have you done background check on them?" this resulted a laugh from the twins. Of course they did their homework on this people. "Yes, we checked them out and Dad knows them too." Ray assures "Plus they have an active lifestyle, maybe you can train with them" Ryan adds. Wait, train with them? Like martial arts train? Another perk on being born into a spy family, I was trained to fight ever since I was a kid, I had to join my brothers on their physical training to become a "man" in the family which means different types of martial arts and close combat trainings. "Train? What do you mean and who exactly are they? How do they know dad?" Ryan was about to answer when knock echoes in the room. "Looks like they are here" Ray sighs and stood up to open the door.

I was expecting twospoiled too-pretty sorority girls but what stood behind my door wasdefinitely....NOT. There stood by the open door four guys, two of whom I know and two who Ihave no idea. Did my dad really approve this? Approve me living with two guys?Okay image a very shock yet calm face which doesn't make sense but that is whatI look like right now. "Hey baby girl"