Chapter 13: The Unlucky Chapter

Song Of The Day: One Step Closer- Shane Harper

*Chrissy's POV*

Chrissy: When it happen?

Megan: On Thursday, When we were recording a song.

Her Tears Fell On the floor like crystals. I could see that she was upset and I knew that she regrets everything. I couldn't stand it anymore! Quickly, I got up, grabbed my keys and left Joey's Apartment. I could really do with a hot chocolate,  right Starbucks Here I come!

Starbucks worker: Hello, What Can I get you today?

Chrissy: Can I have a hot chocolate?

Starbucks Worker: Sure! Sit down and I will get you it!

I sat down on the springy chairs because why not? The Girl Came over with 2 drinks. I thought I had only ordered one.

Starbucks Worker: Here, I paid for the other one as you look down and hot chocolate always makes me feel better.

Chrissy: Thanks! What's your Name?

Starbucks Worker: Lizzie and I know that you're Chrissy!

Chrissy: So You're a fan?

Lizzie: Yep, I love you! So is there a reason why you look sad?

Chrissy: Do you know Alex?

Lizzie: Goot?

Chrissy: Yep! Well, we are dating but I just found out that he kissed my best friend.

Lizzie: You know what? If Alex is going to kiss other people, he doesn't deserve you! He has lost something so special and hopefully he feels guilty!

Lizzie flipped her brown hair dramatically and I laughed! We spent the last half an hour laughing and became best friends quickly! She told Mr about her past with her mum and dad. She had lost her dad to cancer and her mum passed in a car crash. I was listening but all I could think of was Why didn't Alex tell me?