Chapter 11: Joey Graceffa's Birthday Party-Part 1

Before, I start I would like to thank everyone for 1k reads on this book! That's Amazing and I never thought I would get this far! We have 1 winner and 1 runner up! Congratulations to them! Thank you to everyone that entered and It was very hard to pick a winner and runner up!

*Alex's POV*

So It's been 2 weeks since the stabbing. It's seems unreal that I'm dating on of the most beautiful people in the YouTube Community. We have been on many dates and everything seems to be going okay. Chrissy has published her new album and It's seems to be doing really well! She hasn't told Megan about Luke as she believes that Luke should do that. Which seems to be right.

Anyway, It's Joey Graceffa' s Birthday Party today and we are all welcome. This is going to be one drunk party!

*Later On At Joey Graceffa' s Party*

The music blasted through the big speakers at the house and many, many drunk people littered the floor. All passed out! I said that I wouldn't drink as I usually end up in hospital!

?: Hi, Who Are You?

I turned around to see a girl, around 5'8, and she had a nose ring in. Seriously how can you cope with those?

Alex: Oh, I'm Alex How About You?

?: Addison!

(Our First Place Winner- @Elephantladen)

Her Blue Eyes quickly looked around as if she was looking for someone.

Alex: Who You Looking For?

I must have startled her as she nearly fell over before I caught her.

Addison: Oh, Joey... He Is My Boyfriend..

Alex: I saw him out on the balcony..

(A/N Is it bad luck to listen to a Christmas song? As I am... Well I will continue because I can)

Addison: No Doubt, He's Drunk. By the way, You and Chrissy are so cute..

Alex: How do you know?

Addison: It's Clear as day and Joey knows Luke.

Alex: Oh, Luuuukkkkeeeeee..

Addison: Does His Girlfriend know?

Alex: What?

Addison: That's he cheating

She said that so no-one could hear..

Alex: Oh, No, He begged Chrissy Not to say..

Addison: Okay, I'm going to find my boyfriend before he does anything!  Heres My Phone Number.. We should hang out- with chrissy!

Alex: Yep Sure!

------

Runner Up Will Be in next chapter! Sorry It's late and I need to get this up so You will definitely be In soon.. My Fault.