Getting to know you

A/N ( All drawings belong to Gretlusky. Thanks and enjoy!)

I gave the boy in the black hair a deadly glare and then stormed out the room.

     " Friend, wait!", a girl in red hair yelled. I just ignored her. Why would I want to be here? I just want to be back on the streets of Jump City. And why am I here- wait a minute.

    " Isn't this Titans Tower?", I asked myself. I turned around and ran to the boy in red, green, and black.

   " Hey you! Robin!". He looked at me with confusion. " How do you know my- ", He asked but then I interuppted him.

    " Doesn't matter right now! Didn't you say this was Titans Tower?", I questioned. He nodded his head. I jumped up and down in excitement.

    " Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing me here! ", I squealed. I then jumped on top of the boy with black hair. Then, I pulled back blushing. Actually, let me correct myself. We were both blushing!

Then he cleared his throat. " I know we ALL probably got off on the wrong hand. My name is..er..well..Robin", he said in a soft tone. Then he pointed to the girl with red hair and the green eyes. "That's Starfire." She waved at me. That's probably the nicest gesture I have ever got from someone this whole day.

  " That's Beast Boy", he said pointing to a green, short, teenage boy. He pointed to a man that also looked like a robot. " Cyborg is right there." Then he spoke again only this time a little bit slower and softer " And that girl...with the..umm-" " Mrs.Rage!", I finished for him. "Ugh..yeah! That's Raven..."

A/N ( I feel really guilty for not updating for a long time! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I've been so caught up in school that I had no time to update. I'll try to update as soon as possible for u guys! Oh, and sorry for it being really short! Bye see u never. Yep that is a lie!)