Chapter 3 Anna's POV

I stood at the end of the hallway pf the church. Elsa was with me because she's the maid of honor.She started to carry my long veil which is about 15 inches long.

"Im ready" i said as i inhale and exhale."Good to hear but im feeling that something's not right" Elsa said as she sighed."Forget about that,always think positive" i said."Alright" she said.

Phoenix and Sapphire barged toward us "Are you ready?" they chorused."Yes" i said.

The piano started to play,i bit my lip.Here goes nothing.

Everyone started to walk,Star threw some flowers everywhere because she's the flower girl.

Sapphire and Phoenix started to walk like a model be cause they're competing against each other.

I started to walk.Uncle walked with me with Elsa at my back.As i reached the altar,I smiled at Erika,the one who's playing the piano.

Kristoff hold my hand.When everyone is seated.It started.

"Dearly beloved...." the priest said.As he speak,i looked around the place,i saw my friends on the chairs,i saw Hans wearing handcuffs on the end of the chairs with some guards then i looked at Sven and Olaf which were ring bearers.

I did not saw Jack with Kristoff,he was supossed to be the best man.Oh well,i think he's late again.