Part 4

Raven,Yang,Weiss,Sapphire were all on the tent drinking tea.

Sapphire:So Yang, you came all this way just for Raven to take you to Ruby?

Yang:That's right.

Sapphire:So is how's your brother Yang?

Yang got really mad.

Yang:I still can't believe that he would do this.

Sapphire:What he did this was the right thing to do. Ozpin was danger.

Yang:Ozpin was never gonna hurt us.

Sapphire:That's where you're wrong Yang. You are a fool for trusting him.

Yang's eyes turned red. Weiss held her hand.

Weiss:Just please calm down.

Sapphire:Yeah,Calm down blondie, you you don't want me to freeze your stupid robot arm like before don't you?

Raven:Sapphire I can handle this.

Sapphire looked over to Yang.

Sapphire:You better behave yourself Blondie or otherwise I will freeze ya.

Timeskip

Wolf with the white fang.

Wolf:(In his mind) I hope those stupid people of menagerie comes to their senses and do trust the Belladonnas.

He walked up to Illia.

Wolf:Illia, I appreciate your loyalty to not betraying the white fang like Blake did. So AlI hope you stay good and don't betray us or I will you, you got that?

Illia:Yes sir.

Wolf:Good, I'll be on my way.

I have some important work to finish.

Timeskip

Yang was still discussing things with Raven.

Raven:And your fool of a father.

This causes Yang to break the table and stand angrily with her eyes turning red.

Yang:Don't you dare talk about my family like that!

Vernal pointed her weapon at Yang.

Vernal:You need to calm down.

Sapphire:Yeah calm down blondie.

Weiss held Yang's arm.

Weiss:Yang,please.

Raven:Listen to your friend Yang. Your teammates never let you down before.

Yang:You don't know the first thing about my teammates!About me!You were never there! You left us!Why?

Yang's eyes begin to turn back to its normal looks.

Raven:I know more than you realize.Not just About you, and not just about what I've be told,But things I've seen with my own eyes.I know the Grimm has a leader,I know people who can come back from the dead, I know that magic is real.

Timeskip

Yang was on her bike with Weiss on her back.

Sapphire:Hey blondie, you better not come back here.

Yang:I won't .

Yang drove throw the portal Raven made for her.

Sapphire:Man, I really hate her.

Timeskip

Yang went through the portal where she reunited with Ruby and hugged her. Yang ran up to her sister and hugged her.

Yang:I love you.

Ruby:I love you too.

Ruby hugged her back.

Ruby:Weiss.

Weiss ran up and hugged too.

I hope you guys all really enjoyed this part. I will be seeing you guys in the next part.