chapter 3 -the detention

We get to miss Smith's office and take a seat oh comfy.

"WHO would like to start explaining."

"It wasn't my fault he's the one who came from nowhere and violated my girlfriend."

"F.Y.I I wasn't headed for your girlfriend I was headed to little Mason boy."

"You just made matters worse for yourself Sebastian I would turned a blind eye if you hitted Charmaine to a pulp but my little Mason." Ms smith exclaimed"I warned you once Sebastian I can't warn you again .Four weeks of detention for Sebastian and three weeks of detention for Peter because he not defend Mason enough and say hey to your girlfriend she's such a darling."she said leaving us on her office.

"Sebastian I'm getting three weeks of detention because of you dude."

"Stop overreacting it's not like it's for rest of your life."

"You're use to this ,it's my first time and you're telling me I'm being melodramatic.

" Yes dude."

"Just shut up ."

"Whatever you say my lady."I said standing up to bow dramatically as Peter walked out and I followed.Bell rings end of the period.

Mason's P.O.V

I meet with Peter and interrogate him.

"What happened."

"Three weeks of detention."

"What did you tell her what happened?"

"Yes apparently I did not defend you."

"Defend me?"

"Yeah I still don't know what all that was about."

"Guess you're missing the football game/first kiss to Charmaine." I chuckled at my lame attempt at making a joke.

"Thank you for making me feel better M."Peter say in a sarcastic tone.

I see Charmaine, head high,hips swinging and jazz in her feet.

" Y'all are looking weird. "

"No we not you're weird." Peter said with a weird face and a even weirder voice.

"Don't kill me commander."

"I'm off to cheer practice."

"Wait for me I'm going to sign up."

"Are you joking. Is this a April fools joke.newsflash it's may."

"I just discovered my talent which is dancing."

"OK at least I'll my friend with me in the team."

"I still have to audition."

"They'll definitely pick you."

"Yeah dude what....what are we talking about ." peter said immediately he came back to earth.

A/N:this has to be the shortest chapter ever written in history of chapters but here you go.love y'all