The First Reunion! The Matchmaking Chef

The cherry blossoms bloomed, the petals were blown away by the gentle wind as the students were walking towards an area

The cherry blossoms bloomed, the petals were blown away by the gentle wind as the students were walking towards an area. It opening ceremony of the Freshman class in Tōtsuki Culinary Academy. The students gathered are this year's freshmen class, the 92 generation. All students were assembled in straight lines in front of a podium that was surrounded by long curtains.

As the announcer began to speak, Sara was helping Soma straighten up for when it was time for them to speak.

"Do we really have to go out and speak? I'm not really comfortable with this kind of thing." Soma said letting his sister fix his old school blazer.

Sara, who was in her new school uniform, sighed "You think I want to do this? I'm a chef, not a public speaker but given the fact that none of the people here know us and vice versa, it may be a good way of introducing ourselves."

She stepped back a bit to look over Soma and nodded in approval "Perfect, you're ready to go."

Soma grinned "Thanks, I still can't believe I actually got in."

(Flashback)

"I passed!"

"What?!" Sara snatched the letter out of his hand and read it over.

A smile graced her face as she jumped up and down for joy before hugging her brother "You got in! You got in!!."

"This is great!" Soma cheered before a look of confusion came across his face. "But I don't get it, she said I failed, so could I pass?"

Sara broke the hug and thought about it. 'That is true, I know people like her. There is no way Erina would rethink her decision, she's way too prideful to say she's wrong and she doesn't seem to be the type to forgive people that easily. So the only explanation is...'

She looked at the letter again and on the bottom of it was a stamp of approval followed by a signature "Ah...so that's what happened."

"What?" Soma asked

She showed him the stamp and signature "Erina never changed her mind, it was the director who passed you."

"But I don't get how I got in."

"He must have tasted your dish when you guys left and liked it."

"Oh, that's great then!" He said, all smiles and careless "How lucky are we!"

POW!!

"You mean how lucky you are! That was too close for comfort, quit antagonizing people!!" She snapped

Soma was on the ground, his eyes spinning comically and his cheek red and swollen "Y-Yes ma'am"

(Flashback end)