A quick thanks💕

Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't like reading Authors Notes. Me either, actually! They're pretty boring! So I'll make this quick.
Thank you so so so much for 3K! I really never thought this book would become popular.
I'm really enjoying writing this story! I like to engage with my viewers and see their reactions!
It was pretty risky at first. I don't usually write books with very small chapters. This was my first time, actually!
I'm appreciate every view a lot, even if they just read the first chapter and decide "Wow. This is shit." Because they've taken the time to choose my book over others, and thinking that it was going to be good!
Tons and tons of writers I see say "my books are crap blah blah."
But honestly, if you think positively about your book, you'll start to like it! And others will too!

To new writers on this app:
Do what you want to do. Want to write a paranormal book? Go for it. Want to write s non-fiction book? Holy shit yeah do it! Education for the win yo!
All I'm saying is make your own decisions. If you cancel a book but tons of people say you should continue but you don't want to, don't. They'll settle with the answer after a while. Seriously, look at all my cancelled books! And honestly no one gave a shit!
(Apart from university, a few people were sad)
I'm sorry, I just kept jumbling on, haha. I'm only an 11 year old I don't deserve this!
Have fun reading the next chapter!!
I wonder what Lana did to Albert?!