69

Since this chapter is such a great number, it's going to be a long chapter!

"Look, Lana, I wasn't cheating on you. He's just a friend I made over the internet. You know I love you, I would never trade you for anyone."

She grins. "Thanks, Albert." She slowly creeps forward to me. "So, do you want to have fun..?"

"I'm not dealing with this right now. Like I said, I'm not in the mood. If you're horny or something go watch some porn in the guest bedroom."

Lana rolls her eyes. "You're no fun!"

"Y... you know what, Lana? Everything I just said was a lie. You're a huge, throbbing thot, and a fucking slut. You always want to fuck and care about nothing else. I wouldn't be surprised if you only used me for my fucking dick. Get the hell out of my apartment." I point to the door.

She just stares at me, wide eyed.

"You don't actually mean that, do you?"

I narrow my eyes and point to the door again, without saying a word.

Lana scoffs at me. "You're such a dick. It doesn't even matter anyway. I have another man waiting for me at home. Have fun being alone forever, you stupid cunt." She flicks her hair off her shoulder and stamps out the door, slamming it.

I try to stay fine while she said those things, but once she got out the door tears form my eyes. I don't usually cry, but what she said hit me hard.

I walk over to my laptop, wiping my eye and call Jake. Maybe he'll make me feel better.

In less than a second, he picks up. It was like he was waiting for me or something.

"Hey Albert!- oh shit, are you okay?"

"I broke up with Lana. I don't know why it just.. felt right."

"Jeez, man. I wish I could give you a big hug right now.. actually, you could come to my house? Or I could come to yours?"

"I don't feel like moving.." I mumble.

"Does that mean I can come to your house...?"

I smirk lightly. "Yeah, sure. I'll text you my address."

Time skip (wow, that's the first time I've ever said that in this book)

I hear a knock at my door, and my chest tightens. Not because I like him or anything, I'm not gay. It's just because I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.

I walk over to my door, fixing my hair our of the way, and open it to a tall, smiling brunette.

"Hey Albert!" He closes the gap between us with a warm embrace. As a.. bro thing. "How are you? Are you good?"

I giggle lightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

We stop hugging and I motion for him to come inside.

"Sorry it's not the neatest, I'm pretty lazy."

"I can relate to that," Jake says with a grin. "it's totally fine."

I sit on the couch and pat next to me for Jake to sit there, and he does. "So, what did you even want to do?" I ask.

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe watch a movie or something? Just.. hanging out like bros"