39- Trapped

2 days?

3days?

How long have I been staying here in this hell of a place. I feel so weak I can't even move the tip of my fingers. My body is getting numb. I feel so scared being tied up in this chair for days and haven't eaten anything since then. My body hurts sp bad because of the bruises and wounds on my body.

"I wanna go home please. Let me go already. I really wanna go home. Please!!!" I cried whispering those words hoping that someone might hear me. I sob so hard my body was in so much pain. The bruises all over my body stings like hell. I heard the door openning revealing a young looking man with small eyes and puffy cheeks holding a tray of food.

"Hey. It's okay. Stop crying." He tried to wipe my tears but I flinched, afraid that he might hurt me as well. I didn't stop crying as I look at him and didn't utter a single word. I've been in a lot of torture. "You have to eat. I'll feed you, okay? Just......just stay still. Trust me I won't hurt you" The man said with assuring voice shove a spoon full of food and put it in my mouth. I tried rejecting it but my stomach says otherwise. He giggles when he heard my stomach growled telling me to eat.

"You should eat. Your stomach is already complaining." He said while smiling at me. He looks so pure and innocent. "How long am I ....i-in here?"

"2 days. I'm sorry that you have to go through this."

"Look, I put chicken on your food. I got you soup too. Do you want to eat something else? I'll get it for you if you want to." He said pointing at the plate that he is holding. Those word makes me feel like I can trust him.

No, You can't trust anyone else here..

"I know that you don't want to talk to me now but I can be your friend. Don't worry J-hope isn't here. They went out with Sehun and Channie." He said again. I looked at the food that he us holding. "A-are you s-sure there's n-no poison in th-that food?" I stutter whispering having no energy left in my body. He looked at me and shove a spoon full of rice and chicken inside his mouth. He even sip a little bit of soup. "If there is poison in it I'll be the one to die first. Don't worry this food is safe I prepared it for you. Now eat before Hobi Hyung might see me feeding you." He feed me little by little and finished the soup and chicken that he gave me.

Ho-hobing Hyung?

"What's your name?" I asked and he smiled at me. "Jimin... My name is Jimin" he introduced at me with a smile and stood up.

"Help me please. Get me out of here. I wanna go home, Jimin, please." I begged. He just looked at me, his eyes are full of pitty and he shook hi head. "I'm sorry I can't Hobi Hyung is going to kill you if I did that." He explained.

"I.....I'll get back to you later, okay? They're probably here already. I promise I'll come back for you." He said and left the room locking the metal door from the outside making for me not to escape.

Kill me? Why is he going to kill me? What did I do? Are my friends looking for me?

I'm once again alone in this dark place. Crying and crying until my eyes hurt. But my eyes don't seem like they're getting tired from crying.

How am I going to escape in here? Am I going to get out of hete alive? Or this is the end of me?

Am I going to die here?

Oh God! What did I do to deserve this.

My sobbing echoed the room. I can't hear anything, Just me crying in the middle of an empty room. A moment later I heard footsteps from the hallway going to this room. The made a click sound and opened revealing a nice looking tall man. I breathe heavely and stopped crying as I saw him.

"Who are you!!" I growled as I he walked near me and crouches in front of me. "I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you now eat!!" He said with an intimidating blant cold tone.

"No! I don't want to just take me home. Let me go home." I protested. "I said, eat!!" He once again said and glared at me while shoving the spoon inside my mouth harshly by forcing my mouth to open. I tilted my head to avoid the food. He slammed the plate to the floor and slapped me hard while clenching his jaw in anger.

Kihyun! Shownu please! Please save me.

"Stop crying you fucking brat! I came here to feed you and this is what you'll do?!" He slapped me once again at the other side of my cheek. "Stop! please." I begged between sobs. I can't handle it anymore. My face is stinging in pain.

"Sehun ! Stop it already!!" A man's growling voice stopped Sehun from slapping me again. "But Sir Jimin she...."

"Didn't i tell you to stop? Now go!! I'll take care of your stupid mess. GO!" Jimin yelled at him and Sehun quickly followed what he was told. All I did was cry my eyes out. Jimin walked towards me, my vission is becoming more and more foggy as i stared at him. "P-please. Please c-call my friends. Or my Mom. I w-wanna g-get out of here." I said and everything becomes black.