(Ziam) Unbreakable

It was late and he was used to these streets and this routine as if it were as normal as getting up for school. The sky was covered in smoky grey clouds while floating in a sea of dark blue.City lights drownt out most of the stars, the ones that were visable shined with heavy potential. The black haired boy thought this, looking up at the night sky while strolling down the street scuffing his Addidas on the pavement.

As he walks his thoughts of what happens next drown out the event that happened only 2 minutes ago. Thoughts of it set his temper aflame, and set his current destination. This teens name, is Zayn. He was never one to get along with people, especially his father. There aren't many people that can get close to Zayn to be correct there are only two. A young sporatic lad named Louis, and his bestfriend upon 8 years named Liam. A trio of high proportions at their highschool where they were popular but stayed in their group of solitude. He pulls out a cell phone from his casual basketball shorts and creates a new message.

     It reads:

- "Li, it happened again. . . I'll be there in 5." 

      Not long after he sent the text he got a vibrating response.

- "I'm sorry Zayn :(. Be careful on your way over. K?"

- "Always. xx"

He replies with a smile spreading across his face.

Liam and Zayn have always shared a very close bond that has proven to be unbreakable. Trials and tribulations questioning there friendship, have easily passed. Louis was introduced to the two just a year and a half ago and the goof fits in perfectly. They wouldn't know how they would go on if they never met him. He showed up on afternoon in French class as a timid and adorable mate, now they can never get him to shut up. The lads had him sit with them at lunch and ever since they have been friends.

- "Hey babe, it happened again. Going to Liams for the night. xx"

- "Okay. I'll see you at school tomorrow, don't have to much fun without me. ;) xo"

  Zayn smiles at his girlfriends response. Although girlfriends have never been an issue between Liam and Zayn but Perrie, Zayn's current girlfriend had been pushing Liam's friendship with Zayn away more and more the past few weeks. Neither of them like this and they are becoming on edge about the topic. Zayn does not like being under the same roof as Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. When the two cross paths it's generally not a pretty sight.

  He makes his way up a steep hill that has always made fun of his fitness, not that he is fat it's just a really huge hill, ya know? Reaching the top he is able to see the final street he would need to turn down to reach Liam's home, or at least that's what he thought.. Whilst regaining his breath from that demon hill Zayn noticed, more less felt a highbeam light on his back. Turning around the boy can make out the shape of a large vehicle charging at him.

A vehicle of which he could tell was his Fathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. But not really.. Sorry it was sooo short :/  but what do you guys think? Was it good? More? AM I HUNGRY?! CAN YOU GET ME FOOD?! Yes! c:

Nao but seriously guys. Tell me what you think! x x