Moving?

Standing at the edge of the porch gripping onto a pillar, Liam feels strange. As if something had gone wrong, or was going to soon. This feeling was making him uneasy and dizzy. Having his eyes shut didn't help any. His immidiate thoughts went to Zayn, again jumping to conclusions. 

   "I just need to stop. ." He thought to himself. Not knowing that his bad feeling was true. Suddenly he hears a quick pattern of feet and opens his eyes in time to catch a speedy Zayn. He jumps over the two stairs in his path and right into Liams chest, surprised that he was able to keep his stance at the rate he was running.

   "Zayn! You're here! I was sooo worried!" Liam pulls him in for a big hug. Zayn starts explaining.

   "LiamI'mSoSorryItTookSoLongAreYouMad?IProbablyWorriedYouToDeath-" He said at a million miles an hour until Liam stopped him and cooed in. 

   "Heyyy, i'm not mad just tell what happened." Zayn moves his body away from Liam and his eyes shift to the floor then to his arm and stomach. 

   "I can't go back this time Liam. . " Liam stares at him for a second.

   "Zayn why aren't you looking at me? Are you not telling me something? Zayn if this is about-" He cuts himself off noticing Zayn isn't paying attention to him, he is just staring at his stomach. Liam thinks for a minute "He didn't..." He walks towards Zayn and carefully but sternly reaches for the bottom of his shirt and grabs ahold, catching Zayn's attention. 

   "No. . ." He says grabbing Liam's arm

   "Zayn, please. . ?" Hesitantly Zayn allows his entry and turns his head biting his lip. (TEE HEE) Liam lifts his shirt only to reveal massive barrage of bruises on Zayn's ribcage to his hip. Instantly He fills with rage. 

   "He did this?!" He almost shouted.

   " It was partly my fault. . I just layed there and took it." He replied starting to tear up. This was hard for Zayn, he is the tough one in the group that doesn't show emotions and does the protecting not get protected. He could barely talk about it. 

   "Don't you dare blame yourself, he is a fucking lunatic for this. He's gone too far." Liam notices Zayn's arm.

   "What did he do to your arm?  He raises it slowly not trying to inflict pain. He notices a trace of finger prints.

  "He threw me down by my wrist Leeeyyuuum. . ." He says almost breaking, not infront of Liam though. "Then he threw punches and kicks. It doesn't really hurt anymore though." He says half heartedly.

  Liam could tell he was lying, Liam could always tell. It's one of the great things about always being around your best friends. "Oh really?" He says bending it. A yelp escapes Zayn's mouth and he jerks away. 

  "Owwwww Leeyuum?!" He starts to rub at it with a cute pouty face.

   "Sorry, i was just trying to prove a point." He pulls it back up and kisses it. " There all better." He jokes and Zayn buts on a smile that fades fast. Becoming serious again he starts to think.

   "He can't get away with this. . ." He says preparing to leave off to Zayn's home. Well old home. Zayn stops him in his tracks.

   "No Liam, you can't go after him. . " Zayn states now blocking the way off the porch.

    "Then what?! Are we just gonna act like nothing happened?! and where are you gonna stay?!" Liam didn't mean to yell at Zayn, he was just really frustrated. He signals Zayn to come inside and they sit on his couch.

  "Well i was gonna ask if i could maybe stay with you?. . ." Liam looks at Zayn then to the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! Finally some Ziam action.. Well a little. :P Sorry if it seems like it's taking forever for Ziam it's just i'm trying to show some character development for you guys that way you don't get bored. Trust me you'll love it. :) also just so you know they will start to be longer, the only reason they aren't is because this is already pre-written and i like it.  DON'T forget to review and vote guys! x x