Carla x Reader x Shin

Requested by: 22marshmellows

(Y/N)'s PoV

I am currently walking in the hallways of the night school I'm in.  I held my books close to my chest and patted my hair, being self-conscious.

"(Y/N)-san, do you have some sweets today?" I see a purple-headed lolita walking towards me while holding a eye-patched bear, ah that's Kanato Sakamaki, He's a friend of mine, a fellow vampire.  His family is a powerful one knowing that his father is Karlheinz.  I am aware of his family's condition, his brothers and that they have different mothers. 

"I currently have nothing in my bag today Kanato, please forgive me. But worry not, I'll make sure to bring a bunch of them tomorrow." I apologized and patted his head. This cinnamon roll is a gentle one, only if you've warmed up to him.  I swear he can be bipolar sometimes when he's with someone whom he despises.

"If you say so (Y/N), then Teddy and I will take our leave" he smiled at me and kissed my cheek bidding goodbye.  He's always that gentle to me since we met at this very hallway, brings back memories I guess.

I continued walking and went to the rooftop. While I'm opening the door, I flinched when I smell a pleasant smell of vampires.  They must be some sort of a noble vampire.  I pressed my ears on the door and they were talking about the 'founder', 'First Blood King'.

There was a man that has ruffled rusty strawberry blond hair with a part on the left side. He has a sharp gold eye with a slit down the middle like his brother's. He wears a black eye patch covering the left side of his teal glasses along with his left eye. I can smell cinnamon and a mix of nuts on him.

The other one was a tall, slender young man with white hair with dark purple-brown fringes at the tips. He has a sharp manly smell with a tinge of mint.  Both of their eyes resembles a snake.  They both have sharp golden eyes.  In conclusion, they may be related to each other.

"(Y/N)! Is that you?" The taller man said. Do I know him?  He does smell and look familiar to me.  I think I have met these two somewhere.

"Nii-san, Did you say (Y/N)?" He sniffed my neck and licked my ear, shivers run down my spine as he did that.  His eyes lit up and hugged me.

"It is you! Do you still remember us? I'm Shin and that's my brother Carla!  We were childhood frienda aren't we? Your father and our father were good friends." He explained.

"Then, let's go and marry her." 'Carla' said and held my hand tightly.

"W-what? What do you mean marry? I haven't agreed to this!" I squirmed in his grasp and tried to let go.

"You don't remember?  You promised that you'll marry us.  Now that you know, let's go and get married! I missed you (Y/N)." Shin said and crashed his lips onto mine as I felt a pair of tender lips on my cheek, spreading a blush on my cheeks.

"Aishiteru (Y/N)", both of them whispered to my ear .

------

This is so short I apologize...

I'm in a hurry since I'll be away for how many days, because we're visiting my Grandma :(  But I'll try to update your requests when I can.

Thank you~