Café Girl

Hello there I'm I'm Katy Grace Summers I just move to England from America for college. I can't wait because I'm going to one of the finest colleges here. It's been a tough change but I'm getting use to it. Im a Burnett with green eyes but a blonde sometimes. After the move I became a home body and I began to start gaming (But I didn't let that get in the way of school). One day I went to a littles cafe that caught my eye and I needed extra money so I applied for a job then I got hired and that's when I met a good friend of my named Ann Marie and she is so nice but she is like five years older than me but what ever. One day I was working a shift and a guy came in an I have to admit he was a cutie he was around my age he would come in everyday and get the same thing hot tea and a muffin and he would always have a wired name when he ordered Kiingtong whatever that met. and this is were our story begins.
_____________________
Hey guys my new FanFic I'm kind of nervous because I want to make you all happy and enjoy when you read my books. I Can't wait to see how this one turns out....WOW I'm bad at authour notes.

Well Ill see you guys and Gals next time..

PS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

(I know you guys have great Ideas of your own)