Can I Kiss you

Kate POv

When I got home I just crawled into bed and I felt so empty like my heart was ripped out of my chest. How was I so stupid why did I even think that he likes me. Jordan was right he lead me on and I fell for it. Again he was right and I was wrong. I need someone right now who knew my like that back of there hand I grabbed my phone and stared at the message and I took a deep breath and sent it.

Bayani </3

Hey I know it's late and I know you might not want to talk to me but I really need someone right now....

I  got up and went into the kitchen and I went to get my Vanilla Froyo and I grabbed a spoon looking at my phone waiting for him to text back I grabbed my Ice cream and went and crawled back to bed and looked at Alpha looking at me me jumped on my bed and cuddle under my blankets and sighed. I heard my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and saw that Will texts me.

Will <3

Hey Cafe girl I has a good time tonight."

The nerve of him I mean he really thought I had a good time. I was so angry I looked at the text and deleted it. It's like he never sent it Kate. I looked down and saw I had another text

From Bayani

Kate if I was at the best place in the world and you need me I woud be there in a heart beat now just text me your address and I'll be there.. I promise okay?

That one word Promise made my heart race and I felt like forever since I've seen that word in forever come from Jordan. I felt the tears rush down my face and texts him my address 

Bayani </3

Okay :')

.

.

.

I was waiting in my living room still eating my ice cream and watching American Horror Story and I was waiting for Jordan to come.  I heard Alpha growl and I heard a knock at my door I grabbed  my blanket and I wrap it around my body I opened the door and I see Jordan with Frozen Yougurt and Disney movies "Are you ok?" I look up at him and I feel the tears roll down my face "No..." he pulls me in for a hug "Hey listen to me." He tilted my head up "Will doesn't know what he's missing because you Kate are an amazing girl anyone can ask for." I felt my heart race I looked at Jordan and he started to lean in when he got close enough "Do you want to come inside?" He looked at me and nodded. 

When he came inside and he saw I was watching American Horror Story "Kate you know that show gives you nighmares." I looked at him "Recently I've been enjoying nightmares." he looked at me weird "What." I plop myself on the couch. "Well I brought movies... Well I took the movies from Will." I smiled he sat on the floor "So what movie first?" I looked at the selection and we had Finding Nemo, Aladin, Monsters Inc., And Alice in Wonderland (2010). I looked at him and I knew he wanted to watch Nemo "lets watch Alice." I saw his smile go into a glare "You and Creepy dark movies." I flicked his nose "Well I guess you don't know me that well." He turned around "I know you well enough." I looked at him "How so?" He put his thinking face on "Well on March 14 2013 I was your first kiss." I glared at him "Thats not much of a secret." He raised his eyebrow "Hmm well I remember freshman year your date stood you up for a cheerleader and you where waiting at your house for two hours then I left my date to come to be with you." I looked at him "You told me that you didn't have a date." He looked at the T.V. and smirked "I told you that so you could focus on you and not me." I looked down "Well now I feel selfish because you left your date for me." He smiled "But it was the best mistake I have ever made." He leaned  I looked at him "Then I asked you can I kiss you." I saw he was leaning in "And I said yes." I looked at him "Now I'm going to ask you again Kate can I kiss you?" I smiled "Yes you may." He sat on my couch and lifted my chin and leaned in and put his lips on mine.

__________________________-

Le gasp Bayani and Kate? What do you guys think?  Lol I couldn't stop writing but then I fell asleep then I woke up and then I started writing again I hope you like it. And plus if any of you want me to write a back story of Kate and Bayani tell me so I can start writing it.

Vote

Comment 

And 

DREAM 

xoxoxoxo dreamers until next time

lol P.S. I reached Decode to 1k Im so happy lol