Part 9

Marinette 

Today when I got in school Juleka told me that she saw her brother kissing another girl. I didn't know how to react 

"thank you for telling me juleka"

"well marinette, I know that girl from a long time ago... it was Luka's ex girlfriend" 

"oh .... "

well I double didn't know how to react... I did love Luka but adrien would always be in my heart... and what am I going to say to Luka. 

luka 

I feel more then bad, yesterday my ex Caroline said she still had feelings for me. she kissed me without saying anything, I did tell her I had a girlfriend but there nothing to do about it. 

I need to tell marinette, I really love her. before I asked marinette out, she was really sad because of adrien, and I understand her. she went through so much, I'm always going to be there for her. 

*At the end of school for Marinette* 

"marinette I need to talk to you" 

"ok...."

"wait, are you ok ? "

"ya it's nothing"

"well marinette, I need to tell you that my ex Caroline. she came to find me and then she told me she still had feelings for me, and she kissed me. I promis it didn't mean anything, and marinette I love you" 

I saw her smiling at me 

"it's ok, Luka I love you too Luka " 

she went up to me and kissed me 

"so shall we get this ice cream ?" 

"yes ! " she said smiling 

adrien

today I think I'm going to tell marinette everything, I'm going to go see her and hope she takes me back... I'm really scared that she moved on, she's a great girl after all and anyone would be a fool to no like her. 

I made my way to the school and I was surprise to see marinette and Luka walking out of school holding hands, I saw Luka looking at me with a shocked face. I heard him talking to marinette from far 

"what's wrong Luka ?"

"oh nothing marinette :)" 

"wait for me at the cafe I realised i forgot something "

"ok ! :) " 

I saw Luka coming my way, I got scared he was coming to talk to me. 

"adrien, what are you doing here ?"

"uhh, nothing "

"I thought you left for LA "

"euh well it's complicated"

"well it's been a year since marinette and I are together, and 1 year and 4months since me, alya and nino have been trying to pick up the pieces from the letter you send her. she was devastated, your a fool to treat such a sweet girl like this." 

"I never wrote that letter, and I I'm here to tell marinette everything"

"tell her what !? she my girlfriend now and you better back off, because she finally moving on" 

I didn't say anything and left to see the park where the statues of me and lady bug were. when I got to the park I was thinking about the old days when me and marinette use to fight the crime together... I miss plagg and I miss being cat noir... and I miss lady bug. 

I later went back to master's fu house to wright a final letter to marinette before I make a plan to get my miraculous back.

dear marinette, 

I never wrote that letter to you, my father found out about everything then he trapped me in the basement, I got to escape a week ago. I'm in Paris now, and I dont want to see you because I know your happy now and I dont need to mess things around again. one day I hope we will find each other again and maybe be cat noir and lady bug again. my father still has my miraculous and I need to make a plan to get it back without getting trapped again. marinette I want to let you know, that I will always be there for you no matter what and you can count on me.

adrien agreste

I then put a hoodie on with my hood, I putted sun glasses so this time no one would recognize me. I got to marinette's house and knock on the door 

"Excuse me ? madam Cheng ? im sorry to bother you but could you give this to marinette ?"

"yes of course, but who are you ?"

"oh just an old friend :)" I left right after saying that