Chapter one ~ Adam

Yet again, another day I thought as I woke. The start of the day was normal, eat breakfast, film a minecraft mod show case and so on, when suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

"I wonder who that could be," I mumbled.

When I opened the door I was surprised to see a girl, not much older than twelve, staring right into my face.

"Um, who are you and why are you here?" I asked suspiciously. Alarmingly I thought have they found me?

"Well, I'm Ava." She began " It's my birthday today and mum said she had a big surprise for me. When I asked what it was she said I'm going to meet my biological dad. I guess you must be my father. So I'm going to go back to mum-" Ava turned around to see an empty space where her mum must of been waiting for her " Well she's gone. Wait a second, do I know you from somewhere?"

"Maybe." I answered back " I didn't know you until just then."

A large grin spread across her face as she realised who I was. I swear it reached her ears.

"You're Sky aren't you?" She asked confident that she knew who I am "Or Adam off SkyDoesMinecraft?"

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Oh please, your friends says ALL the time on your youtube channel."

"Damn!"

"Wait, does this mean you are my father?"

"I guess it does."

"Wait, SkyDoesMinecraft is my father?! Sky is my father?!" She repeated over and over until she fainted.

Well I'm going to have to take her in now won't I? I thought as I caught Ava, gently lifted her up into my arms and carried her in.

°°°

Hello every one Meow is here and I am happy to introduce to you chapter one of my daughter. And also if you are wondering Adam is twenty-seven in this book.
Meow out.