Does she talk

"That's pretty depressing so what does she do around the house?" Marit asked confuzzeldly, "well she doesn't like to talk to people that's why she is always gone when you want to talk to her, and she does play piano sometimes she plays other instruments and she does alot of things when i think of it, she is just not that social" Isabelle replyd, they both looked around when all of a sudden Marit turned around and asked "so were do you think she is now, because i saw one of the room's were Joshua and Jospeh kinda live in, and one time when they were gone one time i heard alot of noise in their room so do you want to look in their room together?", Isabelle looked at her like she was crazy, "um sure i guess but you do remember what she is", Marit nodded and said" okay let's go", Marit stood up and Isabelle levitated after Marit.

Marit went out of her room with Isabelle and just when they were about to walk to Joseph and Joshua's room they heard yelling, Marit looked to her right "ohw god", Brendon and Dallon both jumped on Marit making Marit tumble backwards and falling over, "guys why did you do that" Marit asked while trying to catch her breath, Brendon replyd yelling" Dallon saw that monster with green eyes again and this time i saw it to", "okay calm down i will look just stay here okay little bro's" Marit said while calming the two brother's down, "okay were did you hear the sound little bro's" Marit asked, Dallon looked up at Marit and replyd" we heard it up in the music room", Marit nodded and sighned the two brothers to go to their room.

Marit and Isabelle both went upstairs when they both heard the piano starting to play, Marit wisperd to Isabelle "could you check if it is Lady sad", Isabelle nodded and was okay with it, Isabelle walked to the piano where she saw the glowing green eyes and just alot of green, "hey Katie how are you" Isabelle asked with a akward smile, Katie stopped playing the piano and looked up and shrugged and went back to play the piano, "so what are you doing" Isabelle asked trying to start a conversation, Katie stopped playing again and pointed at the piano, Katie went back and playd the piano again, Isabelle didn't know what to say so she just started at Katie, Katie closed the piano and stood up and waved goodbye to Isabelle but before she could leave Isabelle grabbed her "hey i wouldn't go their you know those childeren are there", Katie shrugged and walked to the hallway where Marit was hidding, Katie just stared for a solid second and looked at Marit and then pointed at Marit, Isabelle nodded and Katie looked and shrugged and walked trough the wall, Marit asked" what was that about", "well um she would have eaten your soul and drank your blood so i nodded to say you belong to me" Isabelle said akwardly, Marit looked a bit akward "nice i think let's just..." right about when Marit said they should go Marit's mom yelled "kids dinner were eating pizza",  Isabelle laughed and went to Marit's room first, Marit got her phone and went downstairs while Isabelle went upstairs.

(Downstairs with Marit's family)

Brendon and Dallon pushed away Marit to the dinner table and sat down, Brendon and Dallon yelled both at the same time"give us pizza, we want pizza", "yes yes sweathearts Joseph and Joshua is cutting the pizza for us", Joseph and Joshua walked in the room with pizza and started serving it to them, once everything was served Joshua and Jospeh both said "enjoy your meal" and both bowed and went to their room. "well enjoy" the mom said, Marit nodded and Brendon and Dallon both were aready eating.

(Upstairs now with Isabelle, Katie, Joseph and Joshua)

Joseph and Joshua walked in their room and saw Isabelle sitting down in a chair and Katie laying on the bed eating, "so" Jospeh spoke "we gonne make some rules okay", Isabelle looked up "why we didn't do anything wrong, we just did our own thing", Jospeh looked at Isabelle "so you haven't been talking to  Marit huh", Isabelle looked down, Joshua spoke up "so rule number one no playing music only if the ownsers are out of the house", Katie looked up mad, "ohw and that reminds me" said Joshua " no loud hobbys", Katie put up a drawing, "indeed Katie no drawing because it makes to much noise" Jospeh said, while Joshua took away Katie's drawing supplies, Katie looked sad, "hey you just cant go like you cant do this and this and this" Isabelle replyd while trying to get Katie's art supplies back, Joshua said" well thats were your wrong i am Katie's big brother and Jospeh is your big brother", Joseph said" we knew you wouldnt listen so we made a list if you wont listen their will be punishments understood we will gice you a couple minutes to read and we will be back", the two big brother walked out the room and looked the door and went downstairs. 

(The rules for the two ghost/demon)

1. No loud hobby's like playing music or drawing because even if you drop the smallest thing they will here you.

2. No talking with the house owners or kids

3. No demon activity were talking out you Katie

4. You can't leave the room without our permission

5. No walking throigh walls anymore

If we catch or hear you doing some thing like this you will receive a punishment and Joseph and Joshua will hand them out."

"that's bullshit" Katie growled, "now you want to talk and don't you dare say you dont socialise", Isabelle replyd, Katie rolled her eyes, Isabelle sudenly realise something "hey Katie" Katie looked at Isabelle "dont you need souls or blood to survive" Katie replyd "well yeah and if not ill start eating every one", Isabelle just looked and nodded.

(im still alive kinda new chapther part im tired okay hope you enjoyed it byye -Le wild Satan)