Part 42

Savanna's Pov

Nash was still sick. He was laying in my bed sleeping. He was sweating, and you could see he was in clear pain. Everyone else took Greyson to One of the disney parks, while I stayed here with Nash.

"Oh My God." Nash said. He sat up, and grabbed the bucket. He threw up into it, and I rushed towards him. I wiped his face, and gave his more medicine and water. He layed back down, and just looked around.

"Nashtypoo! I love you so much. Go to sleep. You'll feel better." I said kissing his nose.

Nash has been my absolute best friend, since before I can remember. He just makes everything better.

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I tweeted, "Sorry guys @NashGrier and I cant attend the meet up. He's terribly sick! Send out your prayers. #FeelbetterNash #WeloveyouNash "

I got multipule responses saying feel better Nash and more. Awe! They love him.

I decided to make a youtube video.

------------------------------------------Video-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Savanna! As alot of you know, Im In disney, and Nashiepoo is sick. Ya I know its depressing.

So Im really bored so Im just gonna answer questions.

Favorite Color? Blue

Favorite animal? Unicorn

Favorite song? Not a Bad thing JT

Favorite Tv show? Kate plus 8

Favorite number? 8

Favorite food? All food

IS nash you best friend? OF course.

Is Taylor perfect? The perfectest.

Well guys that's all the questions I can answer today! Love you guys!

--------------------------------End of video---------------------------------------------------------------

I edited and did everything, then uploaded it. I checked on Nash, and he was sleeping. 

"Mommy!!" I heard Greyson yell. 

He ran over to me, and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I missed you!" He squealed. 

The boys came in carrying arm fulls of contents. They were all get better things for Nash. 

 We took the ballons, and stuff animals to where Nash was and set them down. 

We left him there to sleep, and we talked about Disney.  

"It was so fun mommy!" Greyson said jumping up and down. 

I smiled, and so did everyone else. He rambled on and on about how many girls he took pictures with, and everything. We did a younow. 

-----------------------------------------------Younow----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Greyson has been telling me how uch he enjoyed meetign you! He giggled and nodded. 

You guys were all pwetty!! Greyson said. 

The comments blew up.

I smiled, and Greyson kept talking. 

We younow-ed for 1 hour. 

After the younow, Greyson said he was hungry. I made him grilled cheese, along with all the other little kids. (Sarcasm.) 

While they ate, I followed people on twitter, and Instagram. 

It was so fun!! 

Everyone tweeted me. 

I replied to ATON.

Around 8 Greyson waned to watch a movie. We decided to watch Tangled. He was loving it. He feel asleep have way through it. I took him to our room, and he was sound asleep. 

I went back to the room and they were all talking about the meet up. I felt horrible. I couldn't really be part of the conversation, and It was my fault. I sighed, and continued watching Tangled. 

After it was over, I cleaned up, and they were all still talking about the meet up. 

Wow. One day and I miss everything. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated. Ive been having troubles with things. (Not the story)

Love you guys.

(Filter) 

7 comments, & 8 votes for a update <3 

Ilygsm! 

Younnow tommorrow or 2night? Comment!

Comment what you think! 

Instagram-Savvyy0fficial

twitter-SavyBlanchard

Ilysm

-Savy