[4] Another student, another hunter

As the bright rays of light from the sun came in, passing through the translucent curtain of a certain brunette. Groaning as he continued to change into his day class uniform and grabbed his bag as he locked his door and went slid on the railings of the stairs on the way down. He heard a growl when he was on the third floor, turning his head, he saw his kohai, Kiryū Zero, glaring and growling at him.

"Stop growling. Your making yourself look like a hungry wolf." Said the older teen as he slid down the railing, ignoring the glare and rant from his kohai.

"Still not interesting." He said as he reached the first floor and headed out to the door only to be tackled into a hug.

"Morning Yoru-san!!" He patted the back of the girl while greeting her.

"Morning Yuki-chan."

"Kurogane!!" He heard and then slowly and carefully pryed Yuki away from him and ran out in a hurry when he saw a very annoyed Zero behind him.

"Ah! Zero! Why are you chasing Yoru-san?!"

"He called me a wolf!"

"That's because you growl a lot." He then growled and glared at the teen.

"No I don't!!"

"You just did."

"Zero!!"

While Yorushiki ran with Zero chasing him, Zero was chasing him while being chased by Yuki. Some day class students would stare at them and some would giggle because of their childish antics.

"Zeeeerooooo!!!!" Yuki shouted as she chased the silver headed teen. Yuki's shout could wake up every student asleep, even the night class. Which it already did, the first to wake up was Kaname followed by Aido, Kain, Takuma, Shiki, Ruka, Rima and the rest of the night class.

"Who's shouting so early in the morning? Damn humans." Aido muttered as he his his head under his pillow.

While the night class students were groaning and complaining of the loud noise, the day class students would just smile at their prefects.

Zero's POV
"Damn you Yuki." I said while glaring at her and Kurogane. The idiot punched my head when I was about to punch dumbass. 'Calling me a wolf. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll ki-'

Whack!

"Grr. What was that for?!" Yuki just crossed her arm with a paper fan on her right hand.

"You were giving off a murderous aura and it's scaring the other students." I just glanced at some students and they yelped and ran off.

"Its normal they run away because you always have a scowl." She added shaking her head and I glared at her.

"Yuki. The headmaster's looking for you." We both turned to Sayori and she nodded. 

"See ya Zero." She said waving and I just clicked my tongue as I went inside the classroom.

"You'll get wrinkles on your face if you keep scowling." Kurogane-san said pinching the side of my cheek and I slapped the hand away.

"That hurt!! And I won't get wrinkle!" He rolled his eyes as if saying 'yeah right'.

"Grr. Get to your class dumbass!!" I shouted pushing him and he glanced at me before sighing as he left. I heard giggling of student behind me and I glared at them.

"What are you looking at?!" They all ran off while laughing.

'That guy gets on my nerves!!'