The excape

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''

its a dead body ."But not just one not just two ten dead body's" i froze like a Tree.

"Who would do this." I thought to my self.

A noise came from out side I was very scared to go and check because of the woman I ran from, That night I just had realized how worried my mom must be.

"I have to get home to her." I have to run as fast as I can if I want to make it home no stopping Lizzie ok".

I walked out that house , I looked down the street all I seen nothing but a empty street with made me wonder what time it was I took out my phone and looked at the time

"2:45am"
"No wonder it's so late"

As I walked down the street the little girl that I had seen earlier was there again.

"The women is coming for you" she whispered.

As she said that she pointed down the street were the women had been standing smiling cracking her old wrinkled hands.

" Run"!!!!! The little girl screeched.

As the woman chased me I came across a house with lights on I went straight to it and pounded on the door some man opens the door said,
"Young lady isn't it late to be out at this time".

But the thing that scared me the most was that the was smiling at me.

"Can you help me"
"What do you need help with little lady" he said in a southern accent.

His noise started to bleed I know he wasn't the male version of 11 from stranger things I backed up slowly. Then I began to run I looked back and he watched me from the porch . I can across a sewer I don't why but I went down it.

"I hope I'm safe" I whispered.

I had just watched pennywise/ IT the night before so I wasn't a big thing of the sewers. The lady went over the sewer drain.

"Woooooohhhhhh" I whispered as I wiped the sweet of my four head . I took out my phone for the flash.

" It smells terrible" covering my face.

When I took a few more steps I came across a exit drain I walked up it I exited the sewer and was on Main Street I lived on billion st which was 5 minutes away from it. I walked more I came across my home. Police was there and everything.

"MOM"

"Lizzie" she said running to hug me.

"We're did you go "
"I was attacked and held captive"

"All night OMG"

"Can you tell us were you were" police demanded.

"Well I was in many places there was a house with dead people and then a ware house" I said as my mom held me tight and hugged me a kissed me gently.

" Why didn't you call me"

"I didn't have bars"

" Ok at least your safe now" she hugged me .

I went to bed that night I went to close my Curtain and as I did that the old women was out side with the little girl and the southern man. My nose began to bleed.

"MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM"

I ran down stairs she was dead blood was all over a kitchen knife and on her throat.

"NNNNOOOOOO"

The front door opened the old women walked omg he squeezed her hand in the air but she was lifting me up by my throat she squeezed harder and harder.

"PPLLLZZZ........".

"It's done" the old women said as she walked away shut the lights of and shut the door....

SLAMMMMM...!!!!!

Hey you guys I hoped you enjoyed the story stay toned for my new story about Bts...... oh can't tell you any more bye🙈❤️❤️