Part 4 A "Fun" Talk With The A.D.R.A

(A/N) hey guys. Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. You know I'm busy and all that junk lol. I'm trying the hardest I can with this one so please vote and comment!!!

_________________________

"This lady is in the highest classification of soldier that we have!" Tenshiro says smiling creepily.
"I don't understand!" I scream holding in all the curses I want to throw at him.
"..yet, you were able to feel the gun on your head even before it WAS on there!" He says. "You deflected her attack !!" I sit there in awe.
"I just heard some weird noise and..I don't know. Reacted?" I tell him.
"That keening noise..?" He draws out. "Is one that normal humans can't hear."
"Wahhhh!!!" I yell.
"I've dubbed this type of brain wave before. Flash waves!!!" He explains. "Setting details aside..they are special subliminal brain waves that all superhumans share!" He continues.
"You've been finding yourself talented at many things including the arts and sports, that's a sign of your superhuman capabilities coming free throughout your entire body.  Not to mention you have prophetic dreams too. Before long you'll be able to accomplish things more than the mire mortal can..exceeding in everything!!"
"Do what!" I say.
"You'd make an excellent soldier!" He says as the devil woman who attacked me touches his shoulder.
"Director Banno, I suggest we bring the boy with us immediately. By force if needed." She exclaims.
"Now Saya..we've done a lot of stupid things and almost gotten reported. But kidnapping a child is too far. Besides I can see it in his eyes that he's going to join us eventually." Tenshiro says walking up to me. "I know it's late but, here's my card." He hands it to me and I read it aloud.
"Your with the Anomaly Disaster Response Agency?" I ask.
"A.D.R.A for short!" He sings. "I'm the director of the Asian branch! Now let me give you a prophecy!" He walks away saying.

(A/N) omg!! I'm so happy for the next chapter! It's gonna be so cute!!! Not to spoil anything but *whispers in ear* Ko and Amagi are meeting up again! Lmfao sorry this chapter was short. And please vote! It keeps the blood flowing for writing!

Questions? Comments? Tips? Ask away!! No requests tho cause I want it to go the way I want it this time.
STAY KAWAII!!