part 5 Amagi and I

---------------------

*ping*

My phone receives a text message from Amagi. I dig my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and open the home screen.

From:Amagi<3

Are u okay Ko??

I text back still terrified about what that Banno guy said.

You:

Yeah I'm good. I'm gonna go to bed, night.

*ping* I open the home screen again.

From:Amagi<3

Ok well..goodnight Ko.

-I'm glad that's over-

I walk up stairs to my bedroom and meet my mother halfway. She's carring a hamper of clothes.

"Are you feeling well Ko darling?" She says worried as I walk by.

"Yeah I'm just tired.." I say dragging out the words. "I'll be Fine you don't have to worry, night mom." I look at her sleepily.

"Oh..Ok Ko. Good night!" She kisses my forehead.

I walk slowly to my room and as soon as I get there I collapse onto my bed.  A few minutes pass by and I start to relive the tragic events of today.

"This can't be true at all..the bastard is lying." I talk myself. "I don't believe it..."

*crack*

I jump up to the sound that came from my window. I open the blinds and find a woman standing in the dimly lit street.

-Wait that's Amagi!!-

She throws her hand up in the air, gesturing for me to come down and talk to her. I get giddy with excitement. I run down the  stairs but still being quiet enough not to wake mother.  As I get out side she's sitting on a bench and patting the empty spot beside her. I sit down.

"Are you sure you should be out this hour? I don't want to get you in trouble." I ask.

"It's fine, besides my house isn't even a block away." She says quickly.

We sit there in silence for a while.

"I don't know what happened but, I'm sure everything is going to be ok!!" She yells with happiness. "I know you can do it hacigane!!!" Saying that...She triggers a flash back.