PAX Surprise

Septiplier x Child!Reader

I waited for the girl in front of me to finish. My brother and I had flown from Ireland to come to PAX to meet all the YouTubers my bro had shown me.

I'm Samantha/Samuel McLoughlin but you can call me Sam. I'm 11 years old and you can already guess who my brother is. My accent is lighter than Seán's but, when I'm annoyed, it can become quite broad.

Anyways... I watched the girl walk away happily. I walked over to Markiplier - yes, THE Markiplier - and ask him to sign the FNaF top that I had on. I pulled out Seán's phone (which I did NOT steal) and asked for a photo. Since I was his last fan for that day, we began talking.

"I'm guessing by your cute accent that you're from Ireland."

"Yep. My brother introduced me to YouTube and promised he'd bring me to PAX one day to meet some of my favourite YouTubers. I don't have a phone yet so he let me borrow his to take pictures."

"Wow. He sounds like a great brother. I like his phone case as well; reminds me of my friend's phone. Hey, how about you come with me to meet some of my friends?"

I nodded and he lead me through the crowds. We got to his friends and I was over the moon. I then spotted Jack who was the only one who hadn't noticed us. I put my finger to my lips before Mark could introduce me and crept towards Jack so that I was right behind him. I made sure mobile data was turned on and went on YouTube. With the volume on full blast and a FNaF jumpscare video selected, I put the phone as close to my brother's ear as possible. I pressed play and waited. We all heard the jumpscare, followed by a screaming Jackaboy, and we all laughed. He, however, turned to face me - arms crossed with a glare on his face.

I didn't like it when he was angry, so when he held out his hand, I gave it to him (although I was also trying my hardest not to laugh). After I gave him the phone, he knelt down and gave me a hug. I used this opportunity to get the phone out of Seán's back pocket and play the video again. This time I fell back and laughed. He snatched the phone and turned it off.

"Sam, what was that for?!"

I shrugged. The other tubers looked puzzled. Mark spoke up.

"You know her/him?"

"Oh yeah! Guys! This is septic Sam!"

My accent got thicker as I shouted, "Shut up, Seán!"

"Make me, Samantha/Samuel."

"Don't make me shout 'septiplier is real' because you know I will."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

He sighed, knowing I'd won. We all walked back to Mark's hotel room before they decided to have a make-out session. Felix covered my eyes and Ken was yelling 'get a room'. They broke apart, laughing, and we ordered pizza. We just spent the night playing gmod murder.