Chance Encounter

Stampylongnose x Youtuber!Reader

"Be back soon Markimoo!" I yelled as I shut the door. I was on my way to buy me and my brother some ice cream.

Maybe I should introduce myself...

Hey! I'm Danielle Fischbach but people call me Dani, apart from Mark who prefers Sisiplier. I'm 25 years old; the youngest of three. I'm a youtuber just like my brother Mark and, although I do collabs with him and his friends, I prefer Minecraft let's plays. I'm apart of Stampylongnose's group and go by the name Z3r0hG4m3r (zero gamer) but only David, aka iballisticsquid, has seen my face since we both went to Uni together - I went to England to get a media degree.

Anyways... I bounced my way to the ice cream parlour since I was excited that PAX was in two days and being held not too far from the house Mark, Chica and I shared. I couldn't wait to see Seán and Felix again. I bumped into someone while heading towards the door. "Shit... hey, I'm so sorry..." "No. That was my fault. I'm just not used to how busy LA can be..." That voice. I looked up and saw him. The one and only Stampycat.

I didn't want him to know who I was, not yet at least. "I'm Dani. Again, I'm sorry about that." "Like I said, it was more my fault. I'm Joseph." I opened the door for him and followed suit. We both sat and talked while we waited for the queue to go down. After the line disappeared, he gave me a bit of paper with his number on and I could feel the blush. 'Mark's gonna kill me from teasing.' With that thought in mind, I quickly bought the ice cream and made my way home before it melted.

I rushed in to give the ice cream to Mark, sat next to him on the couch and gave him his treat. "Here you are, my king!" "Thank you, peasant. You have done well."

After we had finished, I cuddled up to him and put in Stampy's number. "Ooooo! Sissy got a new Bf!" "Maaarrrk! I ran into Stampylongnose, one of the guys I record with." "Lemme guess, he doesn't know it's you." I nodded. I'm gonna tell him at PAX, I think. I'm not sure though; maybe I should ask Mark to help... Nah. I should be fine.

°°°
I walked in with Felix, Jack and Mark. Well, more like Mark carried me in. He must be strong if he can carry me. I looked around in awe as it was my first time at something like this. My eyes landed on David's as he said something to Joseph and came over. I tapped Marks arm to let me down. "Long time, no see Dani." "Yeah, I miss hanging out at the park by the University." I turned to Mark. "Yo, squirrel king. I'm going to hang out with an old friend. I'll see you in a bit." I kissed him on the cheek and followed as squid headed back to Stampy.

"Boyfriend?" I gagged. "Brother." He laughed. I looked to see Amy Lee and Squaishy had joined. I saw Joe blush at something Amy said as I finally approached. The two girls smirked at the red male. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. It was my turn to blush. I smiled widely and hugged Joseph. I pulled back. "I, uh, have something I should tell you." "Go ahead..." "First of all, my brother is the one and only Dorkiplier. Second, I'm, um, Z3r0hG4m3r." "And here I thought you couldn't get any more perfect..."