Chapter 1: The Bullies

" Yo Emo! " 

Those bullies are at it again, However instead of leaving I just sigh in idle and wait for them to leave.

" Hah, What makes you think you're even welcome here emo?" A blonde girl stared down at me, An evil grin on her face.

" And what makes you think you can pick on him you Jævla dritt." A thick Norwegian accent spoke, I looked up to see who it was, They weren't from around here. Caramel Brown Hair..Red hoodie..Cigarette in his mouth..Nope, No-one i had ever seen round' here.

" What did you call me? Im sorry I dont speak 'Fucking wimp' " The girl giggled

" And I dont speak 'Shit who doesn't have respect' "

She scoffed at his witty remark, " Wanna fight?" She asked. A smirk growing on his face, "Sure thing Lille jævel." He looked at me and mouthed the words ' Get out while i distract her' to me, I was a bit confused but I did it anyways.

I hid behind a wall and watched them fight, he really beat the shit out of her. "Heh, Patetisk"

He obviously knew where I was because he came to me after he kicked her to the ground.

" You okay? Skadet hun deg? " he asked.

" Huh? " I questioned him..

" Did she hurt you?" He asked me..he sounded..Like..He cared?

"N-No." 

He held out his hand

"Tord, pleasure."

I shook his hand.

"Tom.."

"Well, Tom. Class starts soon, Better get there soon."

Right..Class..Shit! Im gonna be late!

" See ya' round' Tom"

"See ya'.."

he dissapeard around the corner..