Chapter 2: Music class

The bell rings

Late..Again..

I run through the long hallways and up the stairs, I was always the last one there since I was always getting bullied..

I turned the corner and slowed down, i walked into the class knowing I would get a long lecture for being late..As always..

Room 301, Music class.

" THOMAS RIGNELL! "  An angry voice yelled at me..

"Y-Yes...?" I knew what he was gonna say..I heard it so often I memorized it.

" YOU'RE LATE AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT SKIPPING CLASS IS NOT THE ANSWER, IT IS NOT 'COOL', YOU HAVE DETENTION."

Oh great..I knew it..

"Actually sir, I think it is worth noting that Tom has been late because of being bullied, not by decision." I looked around the class and saw Tord standing up out of his chair.

" Is this true Thomas? " He looked a me at me raising an eyebrow.

Why was he standing up for me?...

" U-Uhm..Y-Yes? "

" Well then point them out and they will get weeks worth of the detentions you've been serving."

I pointed at the blonde girl and a few others that were there too.

"T-Them.."

I feel like doing this will make them hurt me more..

"Bethany, Jess, Jack, Lilly and Jordan?"

I nodded and he brought them all up to the front of the class, he asked for me to sit down so thats what i did, the only spot open to sit was next to Tord.. Instead of socializing i put my headphones on and quietly hummed to myself..I thought no-one noticed but..I was wrong..

"You sound great Tom." Tord said to me. I felt my face heat up,instead of saying anything i store at the ground like an idiot..