Chapter 4: Lunch

Lunch time..great..I have to meet up with Edd and Matt at the table..

"Hey Tom!" Edd waved from the table, I waved back and sat down with them.

We talked for a while until i noticed Tord sitting by himself, I excused myself for a second and went to Tord.

"You Okay?" I asked, I felt confident this time.

"Im good.." He replied, I knew he wasn't.

"Wanna sit with me and my friends?" I smiled and sure enough, he smiled too..

"Hey Tom, Who's This?" Matt Smirked, My face turning bright red.

"This is Tord, My Friend." I Replied, I can see what he was hinting at.

"Riiiiiight~" Edd teased, I really wanted to punch him.

"...Ill..Be right back" Tord walked toward the lunch lady, I guess he was getting more food.

Great..Now they made him feel awkward

"So, You like him?~" Matt asked me, My face heated up even more than before.

"N-No! He's Just a F-Friend.." I Responded, Unsure if that was how I truly felt.

"Suuuuuuree~ Say what you'd like but you can't hide it from us~" Edd laughed.

Tord returned and sat down next to me, We all talked for a while until the bell rang to go back to class.

Bell rings

"Well, Gotta go guys. See you later?" I asked

"Yup! Byee!!" Matt Said, Him and Edd trailed off to their next class.

" Whats your next class Tord?" 

"I think...Chemisty"

"Same, Lets go"

They go to Class, Finish, Then go to the front of the school

"Well, Ill see you tomorrow Tord.." I said.

"See ya' Tom.." He said to me, Hugging me then waving goodbye as i got into the bus..

About what Edd said at lunch..

Maybe..

He might be right?