[CHAPTER 6] - (Y/n)'s Theory

---------------------
Guidance for reading:
(y/n) : Your name
(l/n) : Last name
(n/n) : Nickname
(h/c) : Hair color
If there's 'ette' in the front it meant like ; Brunette / Pinknette / etc.
---------------------

(Y/n)'s brother tell her everything that he experienced back at the city. He told her that his bussines was a great success and now he's taking a day off. (y/n) smiles happily to her big brother, she knows him very well that he wanted so badly to be an engineer, but because of financial crisis he couldn't continue his studies, same goes to (y/n).

(Y/n) tells him that she made 2 great friends, one was the little kit and the other one was a male, being a protective old brother, he asked her a lot of what is this guy's relationship to his younger sister, the younger female explained that they just met a few days ago where he saved (y/n) from a strange creature.

By this, the older brother's sight was shot into his little sister.

"Uh, (b/n)? Is there something wrong?" (y/n) ask her brother.

"...*chuckles* It's nothing (n/n), it's just the way you said it as a strange creature some kind of reminds me something in the past" , he replied, "Really? How does it so?", the curious (y/n) asks, her big brother chuckles once again and tell her the story.

"It all started when I was just a little boy, that time you're not born just yet, me, your sister Ao and our parents are having a picnic in the open area near the hill of this mountain"

''Being a child in an open area, they'll get very advanturous, so after we're having the picnic, me and your sister goes around the little forest, chasing each other as we heard somekind of melody out of nowhere."

"This melody made me imagine a surrounding of a cave and there's a rock wall that had an ancient looking eye symbol on top of it and some other things like 7 turqoise crystals, open fields, strange creatures, sceneries and a very big looking ship with many pedals on it, weird to imagine things like that at the certain situation, when I asked Ao about it, she said that she imagine the same thing too."

"Curious from where the sounds came from, we decided to find it out."

"When we thought we're getting close to the source, the melody just stopped. All we did is just standing infront of a big rock with a little gap, we could barely see what's inside there but we thought it was just an ordinary cave that was blocked by the falling rocks. Though, there's this feelings that saying that it was more than that."

"Just as we turned around to go back, what we see was a strange dinasour-creature thing that was around 10 feet higher than us. Me and your sister unable to move our legs, I hold Ao's hand to reduce her panic state. The creature's saliva dropped to the ground more and more in every second almost made me throw up. The when it launched it's attack, I felt someone grabbed me and Ao to safety, it was a man and he holds the same turqoise crystal that I imagined before, the only difference is that it looked like it had been smashed and only a small partial of it that was on his hand."

"Ao seemed to be confused aswell but decided to keep her mouth shut, the man just held the crystal on his hand, at first the creature just sniffing it and almost launched it's attack again, but after the crystal glows up, it began to relax and walk away."

"The man then told us to be careful around the area, then he walked away, at the distance i could see a woman calling for him, it seems like she was his wife, I could see the woman though."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, why did the man said the same thing as Shun? Why did they always tell everyone that's in that particular area to be careful of that creature? What's the purpose of the creature? Why did they both seemed so usual to the creature? So many questions are appearing in (y/n) mind at this time rate.

"Now that I remembered about him and his wife, back at the city I remembered that the same woman was actually came to my place to get her car fixed."

The younger sister didn't really focus on his brother again, trying to connect the pieces of the puzzles, Shun said he's from another land called 'Agartha' that may somehow linked to the creature, if the man from her older brother's story said the same warning and hold the same crystal, there's a posibility that them both are from the same land.

"Hmm, it happened yesterday morning if im right, she seems like she was going somewhere out of the city since my place was almost out of the city." her brother said as he switch to another channel on the TV.

FLASHBACKS
"..That creature usually always dwell around here, to..protect something i suppose," Shun's words repeated on (y/n)'s mind.

"..All we did is just standing infront of a big rock with a little gap, we could barely see what's inside there but we thought it was just an ordinary cave that was blocked by the falling rocks.." her brother's sentence now replayed.

"..The man then told us to be careful around the area, then he walked away.."

"..It's nothing, but i guess it's better if you don't use this path anymore.." Shun said and continue walking.

-  -  -

Seeing the same activity of the man and Shun being so protective, also the appereance of the same creature.

There's definitly something around that area, mainly at that cave.

Something that was worth and needs to be protected.

Something that needs to be kept as a secret.

Something that was the closest between Earth and the land.

''...the entrance..'' (y/n) whispers to herself, "..the entrance is around there..,'' Now that (y/n) think about this, she remembered that the big rock where Asuna usually goes to was near the certain area where the 'entrance' of the land is.

"Hey sis why don't you tell me the story where you meet that boy and the creature?" (b/n) said to his little sister, (y/n) then tells him everything that happened a few days ago. By this both of them can't help but think that this was such a coincidence.

Word count: 1104