Chapter 10: Old ways.

It took Roxanne a fraction of a second to realize she had no place to run, it took her even less than that to decide she didn't want to. As Regina inched closer with her almost animalistic walk, watching her closely with her attentive pitch-black dangerous eyes, a thrilling feeling settled down in her stomach, it felt like she was about to do something absolutely stupid, like jumping out of a plane without a parachute or diving in piranha-infested waters. The thrill of the fall. She knew this was most likely a really bad idea, so she could not do anything different than jump headfirst into the void.

Her clothes fell one after the other consecutively on the floor, while her eyes followed the other woman around the room. Regina kept creeping around her like some hungry predator waiting for the opportunity to jump and this made the enticing feeling growing in her stomach intensified.

"Lay down", Regina let out, her voice low and rough as she compelled the other brunette to comply with a forceful push of her hand.

Roxanne had yet to finish with her clothes, but this didn't seem to bother Regina in the least, even when she had been clear about her desire for them to be gone.

The mattress bounced under their weight, now that Regina was crawling up her half-naked body in the most seductive way. The basque hugging her breasts and ribcage nearly in a sinful manner, urging Roxanne to reach out to the woman now straddling her and touch it. She barely ghostly brushed her fingers over the lace garment before the woman slapped her hands away and pinned them to the mattress over her head.

"I hope you weren't bluffing about the cuffs the other day", Regina let out in a silky tone as she reached forward behind Roxanne's head. Trapped between the headboard and the mattress rested a pair of thick old fashioned shackles, Roxanne's eyes went wide when she spotted them, "I bet you now wish you had not complained about the plush ones", she smirked at the now shaking woman and waited for her to say something to discard the shackles and use the plush ones she had also bought, instead.

"What are you waiting for your majesty?", Roxanne breathed hoarsely in anticipation and Regina's eyebrow reached her scalp, surprised by her disposition.

She was sure that Roxanne calling her majesty, was nothing else but a role play based on their conversation the previous day, but she couldn't deny how good it felt being called that again, her title reverberated in her brain as she caught a fistful of the girl's t-shirt and pulled her closer for a hungry frenetic kiss, she let go of her grasp and Roxanne fell heavily back on the mattress again. She lost no time then and in seconds she had the brunette chained to the bed.

Roxanne wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but the uncertainty of the situation was what excited her the most, she was still wearing her t-shirt and underwear and when Regina straightened her back to evaluate her work with the shackles, she decided she wouldn't bear them anymore, the hideous clothes had to go, she pulled the t-shirt up forcing Roxanne to arch her back in the process.

"Hold this for me will you?", She said tying the front of the t-shirt into a big knot when it was halfway over Roxanne's mouth, the brunette haltingly accepted the bundle of fabric in her mouth, the tied garment tightly wrapped around her upper arms and head making the perfect gag, that of course, if she didn't open her mouth, " if you hold onto it, I might reward you," Regina offered and Roxanne nodded yes.

The fabric of the t-shirt pulled her arms together and the shackles pulled her wrists the exact opposite way, she could feel the tension of both pulls in her mouth, and yet she held onto the fabric now getting soaked with her saliva.