Chapter Three - Sadyras doing

Hey, my lovely readers ^^

I hope you've liked the story so far!

World Cup Time ☆ It's amazing, what do you think? I'm so sad, England is out of the competition!

Enough about that, you want to read, do you?

So here's the next chapter ^^

-------------------------------------

(18 years later)

I looked out off my window and smiled. Arvegil, my childhood friend was waiting there with my horse. Actually I was home arrested but I couldn't stay at home. It was one hour before sunrise when I left my room. I often had house arrest but sometimes I simply disappeared. For my parents, it was really mysterious. I pulled my hood over my head and crept out off the great hall. The guards do not saw me, I don't know if they not wanted to, so it was out of my business - for the moment. Arvegil saw me and smiled.

Why must he always smile like an idiot when he sees me, maybe he has a crush on me, I asked myself in my thoughts. Now I was the one who smiled like an idiot.
"Finally, I thought you would never come!", he joked when I was next to him. "Sorry, my parents are getting more careful."

"Maybe you should build less rubbish.", he laughed and gave me the reins of my horse 'Niqesse'.

"We.", I corrected him playfully.

"Good morning, beauty. Did you miss me?", i asked my horse and stroke it's neck. Niqesse was a beautiful Mearas which has been given to me by King Éomer of Rohan on my 20th birthday two weeks ago.

Music was played in the great hall when I went down the stairs. I was very nervous. I didn't even now why. My parents were already waiting with my uncles, Elladan and Elrohir, and my aunt Elarynia.
Elarynia was here with Legolas, of course. They are engaged for 18 years, I thought. I was hoping they'll marry soon. The dwarvenking - Ferin son of Daín and the elvenking - Thranduil were here, too. When I was downstairs everyone looked at me and the steward - Faramir - called my name. "Sadyra Aurél, Princess of Gondor, heir of Narsil and the kings crown."

I hated it when he does that! My mother came to me and hugged me, my father gave me a simple kiss on my forehead. Then my aunt came to me. "Sadyra! You're growing up too fast! I hope you stop blunder now!", she winked at first but hugged me too, like the others did. Elarynia was more than only my aunt. She was my best female friend.

Legolas was the next. He gave me a hug too and then he gave me a present.

"I said, I don't want to have any presents, Legolas.", I said a little bit annoyed. "It was not my idea! Elarynia liked to make you a present!", he tried to defend himself.

I sighed with a smile on my lips and ripped the leaves (Elves usually rap presents in big leaves and tie it with a rope together). When all leaves were gone I held up an single arrow. I gave them a questioning look. Then Elarynia smiled and looked to Thranduil who came out of the crowd and gave me a bow.

My eyes got bigger while I looked at that bow. It was a long bow out of light wood. Some blue flowers were carved in. "I thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times!", I happily said and sprang in Legolas arms, after that I huged Thranduil, too. The other guest gave me their presents. The dwarves gave me jewels, from Éomer I got Niqesse and my uncles gave me Sting - The sword of Frodo (for humans and Elves it was more a dagger than a sword). Then the music began to play again and the others started to dance. Except Elarynia.